Jun 21, 2018
In the hall of torture? What is it? I think i missed it
It's what I wrote about a cool surprise if you go through all Anorien's dialogue and then face the pale bitch in said Hall of torture. The Hall of torture is in the dungeon (area you start in, but in the next level where the orange tentacles are). You start this by speaking to the elf girl who's having fun with tentacles, then get "cheated" by Anorien and then confront pale bitch in the room where 3 purple witches are worshiping her

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
It's what I wrote about a cool surprise if you go through all Anorien's dialogue and then face the pale bitch in said Hall of torture. The Hall of torture is in the dungeon (area you start in, but in the next level where the orange tentacles are). You start this by speaking to the elf girl who's having fun with tentacles, then get "cheated" by Anorien and then confront pale bitch in the room where 3 purple witches are worshiping her
Yeah i faced that creature, but she talked with me and just vanished, 3 purple witches attacked me, i killed them. Nothing else. What was it supposed to be?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Yeah i faced that creature, but she talked with me and just vanished, 3 purple witches attacked me, i killed them. Nothing else. What was it supposed to be?
Normally, when you visit that room after being "cheated" by elf, Pale Bitch would notice elf seed and her servants would capture you, to use as some sort of incubator for tentacle monsters. Then game restarts.

If you come here when requirements aren't meet, they would just attack you, with no unique scenes.

Reactions: reducto
Jun 21, 2018
There is a female and male elf in the same area. Before you go that creature, you need to talk to the female (she is being raped by tentacles) and then talk to the male (he is in a cage) and let him do what he wants to you. Only then go to the creature

Then game restarts.
I always perceived that as you giving birth a few times, passing out and being thrown back into the dungeon, since none of your stats reset, as well as the births you gave. You even keep the gold.

Reactions: reducto

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks guys. It's interesting, i did that like that, talked with female elf, then male one, he fuck me then i faced that creature... A bug maybe? I'll try again.

Seems there are so many hidden quest, hidden scenes in the game. I wish there is a chart or quest list for this. I think i missed so many things. It shouldn't be like this

Last edited:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
What is this game like? Is it like those side scrolling TMNT arcade style games where you lose when you get fucked or is it like something else? The description is giving me mixed messages

Oct 15, 2018
hmm , no matter human , werewolf , bla bla , creature you have sex with you will always given birth eggs , this make me laugh most of the time because of confuse , any ideal on future or she laying eggs after fuck forever ? Btw : this is my top 1 game , thanks for it

Jun 21, 2018
hmm , no matter human , werewolf , bla bla , creature you have sex with you will always given birth eggs , this make me laugh most of the time because of confuse , any ideal on future or she laying eggs after fuck forever ? Btw : this is my top 1 game , thanks for it
patreon rules I suppose and blabla.

Anyway, I looked it up and found out that games that have bestiality simply have the 'animals' depicted more monstrous/demonic or something. So they aren't animals in the game lore, they are outworldy creatures. Even though they look exactly like animals, even the dogs have the spiky "hellhound" collar. So if you considered adding wolves FOR EXAMPLE, just make the head not like a wolf's and you should be ok. Maybe have a more regular dick, not a knot to be on the safe side, but maybe it's not necessary, really. Have them identify themselves as 'not animals' and you're good.
1590159148416.png

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
What a great game. Loving it, awesome......... keep up the great work.
Have a question about Noria's inn. when the orcs come in and you goto the room and fuck the orc an he impregnates you, what do you do then? i goto the hot tub and no interactive button comes up. i got no weapons to fight, and when i use the trap door its like nothing had happened, i magically have my weapons back and continue like nothing even happened in the inn. any tips or is this still being worked on?

I would also like to see hotkeys for armor instead of putting it on everytime by pressing esc.
A more free roaming camera in animation mode would be a great addition as well as sliders for speed, and choosing different positions.

Yet what ive played now its great game. Keep it up.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
What a great game. Loving it, awesome......... keep up the great work.
Have a question about Noria's inn. When the orcs come in and you go to the room and fuck the orc and he impregnates you, what do you do then? I go to the hot tub and no interactive button comes up, I got no weapons to fight, and when i use the trap door its like nothing had happened. I magically have my weapons back and continue like nothing even happened in the inn. any tips or is this still being worked on?

I would also like to see hotkeys for armor instead of putting it on every time by pressing esc.
A more free roaming camera in animation mode would be a great addition as well as sliders for speed, and choosing different positions.

Yet what I've played now its great game. Keep it up.
Once you get impregnated, you need to go to sleep, then you can use the tub in the back room to give birth. If you are not sure where to sleep, there is a bed across from the bath area where you can sleep.

I think the trap door is supposed to be a way out of the Orc scene, otherwise you are stuck there getting fucked and knocked up. That trap door is also another way into the mines.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes