CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know which quests can be solved and which are not currently solved? I have some open here where I can't get any further: For example, I have power: the golem is now mayor and Shorca is free. But the quest is still open. How do I get the golden dildo in the beeh dimension and can what is the significant sacrifice for torus what else can I use the egg for?
Saves from previous versions can get rather buggy and you may just need to start a new game. As an example, I went from 9.15. to 9.18 and had a few quests that needed to be redone, but didn't show up until I completed them, mostly the politics is dirty business quests.

For the golden dildo, you need to lose a fight and enter the nightmare (can't remember the exact option name), then in the nightmare you need to lose on the second challenge and you will become a succubus and can then steal the dildo, then go talk to the witch for help.

For the significant sacrifice, you need to fill all 4 positions, then perform the ritual. After you get the message again, sacrifice yourself. Burguild needs to be there, so if you haven't completed her quests, you cannot complete that quest. If you have completed her quests and she is not in the room, you will need to start a new game.

I am not sure what egg you are talking about, so I cannot offer any suggestions. If it is the dragon egg, I thought you needed to take it to the witch for a potion to make Torus virile again.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

GuiRusH

Sep 15, 2020
Just a lil mod for 0.9.17 win (DON'T USE THIS IN ANY OTHER VERSION)

Hotkeys to cheat menu:
F5 toggle infinite Hp
F6 toggle infinite Stamina
F7 toggle no pain
F8 add 500 gold

as a bonus:
F1 to get pregnant and rise the belly 20% at time
F2 to remove pregnancy

and for my sake:
dresses will not be removed, and clothes can be changed during sexy times ^-^

to scale the barbarian
Numpad 2 to make her smaller, 8 for bigger, 5 to reset.
Numpad 1,3,4,6,7,9 to fine tune her

unzip, copy and overwrite in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed" after a backup
Hello! Could this cheat table be updated to the 0.9.18 version of the game? Thx!

Reactions: Mister66
Jun 21, 2018
Jesus, Dev commented about updating combat 1 year and a half ago, disabled the stamina for further combat testing then forgot all about it...
Yeah it's been about adding content like story, quests, sex scenes and bug fixes it seems. Can't complain, they are very nice! And whatever makes Viktor rich lol But I was really looking forward for it to become more than a walk-talk-fuck game eventually by this point too, balancing new content VS new game design, but it stopped pretending to be anything more than the former.

For example inventory for clothes/weapons/potions/quest items/magic spells?; simple but meaningful new combat mechanics, properly functioning quicksave/reload with a save list; pause; maybe character creation with more character presets? .. - just some ideas. I think the game could use some more immersion, it gives a sex game much longevity

Reactions: Yukihirou
Jun 21, 2018
By the way, in this version, what are you supposed to do to free Shorca? I find her locked up in dungeon where it says about the unborn child, get the golem, but I can't do anything other than give him free will or manage orc invasion status. And when I give him free will, he just disappears and Idk if there's a way to bring him back. Any help?

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
By the way, in this version, what are you supposed to do to free Shorca? I find her locked up in dungeon where it says about the unborn child, get the golem, but I can't do anything other than give him free will or manage orc invasion status. And when I give him free will, he just disappears and Idk if there's a way to bring him back. Any help?
He's the new Mayor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: edgartheslayer

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
How i solve the quest Sinister Plan? i have solved the quest Fake Princess but the dialog freeze after i ask sienna for princess.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes