Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I had toggled that box, but it still launch the game in full screen.
Unity bug that happens sometimes. Toggle box and set the screen res, load it, will go to full screen anyway, press alt-enter to force window mode. Exit. Now when you reload the launcher things will probably have reset or not match, you will need to retoggle the box and set the screen size and it should work this time. Thats always worked for for me anyways.

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Hey Viktor... i just had an suggestion to the game by adding one more really scary and horror character of the creeper from the movie 'Jeepers Creepers'. It would be really interesting to see a scene between the barbarian and the creeper bcoz i hardly think that no one out there has used this character in a game... images (1).jpeg

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
So in Torus Place where you can fight yourself in the living Armour. In the other room with the two Female you's on the wall with things apparently attached to your nipples.... well they aren't working right they are glitched out and looking wrong XD. any way to fix it on my end or is it a game problem?

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Hello everyone!

First of all, I’m deeply sorry about the release delay. Developer life is kinda unpredictable things, sometimes one small thing breaks all your plans and you spend many hours trying to realize what’s going on. And then, you realize that you forget to switch one small script.

New release is here, so what’s new?

Bug fixes.

I very appreciate your suggestions and bugreports. It helps me to grow and improve the game. The following bugs had been fixed:

• The cursor disappears after asking Noria about her pregnancy.
  • When u teleport dimensions or get bad ended the barbarians appearance changes
  • if you tell Noria to get on her knees without the suit, it is equipped but without the shaft
  • Succubuses in the Dungeon don’t have scene selection.
  • Barbarian doesn’t fall after getting hit while masturbation or milking.
  • Brothel missed cabinet collider
  • The surfaces above the door to the brothel reflective
  • In brothel you can still see the old overlay (money)
  • You can find Sienna’s book too early
  • Barbarian turning speed is too slow in the Hugh hut
Small changes

• Hatch door in the Noria’s hut follows you outside instead of Mines
  • You can go to Mines from Devenant
  • Press ESC to close the game menu. You asked, I did. It’s more comfortable and intuitive. I agree.
  • Barbarian can lay the eggs in the bath at her own home (new pose here).
  • Sex scene selection starts from 1 instead of 0.
Middle and big changes:

New cumshot controller.

I tell a lot about problems with cumshots in the game. I tried a new approach. It doesn’t use alembic files (I know that many players had problems with it). It’s not perfect, I have some unsolved problems here with proper “splat” positioning, but I know how to solve it. When I finish this controller, we will be able to paint her face and body as you want.

You can test it in the Dungeon location after the “self-locking” barbarian scene.

Quest log

One of the biggest problems of the game is the chaotic story. I said that I want to bring the story to order and I need to implement quest log for this. Finally it’s ready. So the following dev iterations I will focus on fitting existing scripts to each other and expanding them if needed. The quest log is placed on an additional screen of the game menu. For now, it works for whole game scripts, but I’m working on it to bring the whole game to this format.

I left fast travel for testing reasons, but I don’t recommend using it, because it may break your quest progress. For the 0.9.4, fast travel will be “unlockable” and related to your in-game progress.

Save Elven quest

In the first dungeon, we meet few elven girls, but these characters look like decorations (models have been updated). So you can save them (Lick hanging elf pussy, massage clit with foot and sperm swap scene added). This quest is driven by a quest log module and related to save Anorien's wife event. Also I need this quest to make one additional location with events suggested by the community.

Orc tavern event extended

This event had been unfinished. Now, if you escape via trap door (which follows you outside not to the Mines) and you enter again, you meet Shorca - the queen of the orcs. Try to challenge her if you want to set Noria free. (new smut scenes added)

N’akhzeran

I changed events for wrong and unfinished rituals here. Let’s have some fun with tentacles! Also, “lift hips”, threesome and “near wall” sacrifice sex scenes had been changed.

The gallery resize is coming!

One more big thing is coming for the next week! Thanks to Akhilleon and his amazing AI image upscaler, we have all gallery items upscaled! For example. Old gallery items were 1000x560, new 1920x1080. Now it will be 4000x2200!!!! I need some time to manage more than 30GB of data, but soon I’ll post it here. Community makes impossible real! Yay!

Priest and Demon rewards will be available tomorrow. I need to finish post processing for the gallery and pack it into build.

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Hey can someone post another website link to download this new edition like filesupload or nopy as i don't know how to download such a big file on mega...

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
So in Torus Place where you can fight yourself in the living Armour. In the other room with the two Female you's on the wall with things apparently attached to your nipples.... well they aren't working right they are glitched out and looking wrong XD. any way to fix it on my end or is it a game problem?
I have the same problem. Seems to be some sort of glitch because the room was working properly before.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry I haven't read through 66 pages, and search results don't immediately say anything, but will a future version allow for something other than laying eggs?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Small bugs of two first locations:
1. After dialogue with elf's wife, cursor stays on screen.
2. When you returning back with "purity potion" on first location, it's starting first intro scene.
3. After you release elf girls, you can interact with empty space in that room and run dialogue again.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Would this game ever be fixed for Mac? Ever since several updates ago, it keeps crushing on trying to open menu (game just freezes to the point you can only forcibly turn it off). Also, when you activate any scene (well, can only say about first one where Barbarian tries to lure orc into her room, because I can't go past that due to a bug), scene doesn't run, and you get stuck with unmovable, uncontrollabe barbarian who does nothing (though it doesn't get completely frozen, unlike menu).

It's not for just that version; several past version have this exact problem, including free ones. Last stable one I played was 0.8.7 (one another opened, but had horribly mangled animations, I mentioned them back then, and was technically still unusable, but for different reason; can't remember specific number right now).

Last edited:

Foxyz

Oct 10, 2018
After finishing the dialog with Bee'h Athair (when he says "goodbye honey.") can't do anything :(

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
1) Friends, if you want to provide report, please specify build version. It's important.
2) Feel free to check demo of interactive cumshot controller for the next big release:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Would this game ever be fixed for Mac? Ever since several updates ago, it keeps crushing on trying to open menu (game just freezes to the point you can only forcibly turn it off). Also, when you activate any scene (well, can only say about first one where Barbarian tries to lure orc into her room, because I can't go past that due to a bug), scene doesn't run, and you get stuck with unmovable, uncontrollabe barbarian who does nothing (though it doesn't get completely frozen, unlike menu).

It's not for just that version; several past version have this exact problem, including free ones. Last stable one I played was 0.8.7 (one another opened, but had horribly mangled animations, I mentioned them back then, and was technically still unusable, but for different reason; can't remember specific number right now).
In case you have problem with MAC version, please read this

If the game freezes on your MAC try the following steps:
1) Right click on TLB DevBuild 0.9.3
2) Select "Show Package Contents”
3) Go to Contents/MacOS and run TLB DevBuild 0.9.3 MAC
It runs the game via Terminal. I don't know why but this solution worked for 2 different MacBook pro while testing. I'm keep looking for solution to run the game in "normal way"

Reactions: Aazkaal
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes