noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Cheats and utils for 0.9.28.1
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed"

press F1 to show the menu. you only need to activate the cheats once when you play.
(Update: random fixes)
(Update: added a random sex time (40~70 sec) to keep your hands free while in the brothel servicing clients)
(Update: added the option to scale the clients a little, shouldn't clip in most scenes)

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Doesn't clip too much with much bigger clients, but needs some fine tuning, I'll make a menu for that too later xD

1687341483021.png

Reactions: 88stanford88

mikelo13

Dec 3, 2020
hello everyone.i wanted to mute all the game sounds,but unfortunately this can't happen through visible in-game options.for example moaning sounds or sounds from npcs fuc..ing can't be muted.does anyone know what can i do?
p.s.I'm not using any cheats.

pots

Dec 23, 2017
Is there a point to try and raise a big booba barb through events or is it better just to do it with sliders and don't bother?

PM21

May 1, 2018
Alright well, I click continue and hit escape to open the stat screen but nothing happens, and then I notice I can no longer move with WASD, only look around. I hit escape again which does nothing, so I close the game and relaunch. I leave the jail cell and open the chest and receive an "Inventory Updated" message, so maybe the stat screen works now? Game locked, close the game. Anyone else?

I start a new game and everything works as intended, however.

Johnvvv44

Jul 5, 2022
good evening everyone... it seems i am stuck ... i have the quest to find a volunteer , but as soon as i go to lay down it only has two options : 1)start work (pay 30g) 2)leave ... what can i do ?

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
good evening everyone... it seems i am stuck ... i have the quest to find a volunteer , but as soon as i go to lay down it only has two options : 1)start work (pay 30g) 2)leave ... what can i do ?
Before 0.9.29 you need to find volunteer before you go to save prostitutes.

Z3bUL0n

May 18, 2021
Hello,

I read that Shorca (the orc leader) can take possession of the Arena and ask the barbarian to breed, but i didn't find the way to have this quest. I sent Myraa in the forest of Oblivion, before and after having warned Shorca about her presence in the arena, and when i come back to the arena, Shorca is waiting for a fight or not there.

Anyone knows how to find the breeding program quest ?

Reactions: markeyyy

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Of course, the game is still unfinished, so there are various bugs, but it's a fantastic game. If it were ported to Unreal Engine 5, it would be amazing. The gameplay is solid, and the animations are better compared to other 3D games on this site. I will keep an eye on its development. :coffee:

Reactions: Tomoushie

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Of course, the game is still unfinished, so there are various bugs, but it's a fantastic game. If it were ported to Unreal Engine 5, it would be amazing. The gameplay is solid, and the animations are better compared to other 3D games on this site. I will keep an eye on its development. :coffee:
porting it to UE5 = making new game on UE5

Reactions: Tomoushie
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes