Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
1 - Is anything beyond laying eggs going to be implemented for pregnancy? Is it going to be improved in any way?

2 - Is there some sort of liquid/creampie system with manual control going to be added? The closest thing I see is the recently added facial control at the very first monster.

3 - Are we going to see a version of the game with a gallery here? Merely access some scenes even with teleporting around is quite annoying.

4 - Are there going to be improved character customization options?

5 - Are there going to be improved graphics options?
1 - I talked about it previous. While i'm getting funds from Patreon, I can't implement real birth.
2 - For the 0.9.4 I will add few scenes with face and body cumshots (like in first dungeon). It's not perfect yet cause this controller is unfinished, but I have plan to finish it soon. (demo: )
3 - Yes. After 0.9.5
4 - Yes. After 0.9.6
5 - I'm thinking about reworking this project with HDRP features (https://f95zone.to/threads/viktor-blacks-collection-of-unity-hd-demos-2020-06-17-viktor-black.54753/), but I need some time for studying it to use it in production

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Hello Everyone!
It’s time for the new release.
At this time I paid attention to some global things. I like to make new content for you, but some things should be fixed and I had to clean the mess with the code at least. I’m trying to follow my tradition: posting releases on the 5th-8th of every month. So what’s new?
Sound and Music update
I reworked all the current scenes to fit them to the new Sound Mixer controller. It allows us to change volume via settings screen and manage them without lags.
For particular scenes the music has been changed.
Footstep sound has been updated and it is related to the surface type.
“Ghost footstep” effect while Barbarian Idle - fixed.
I missed some sounds here so I left it for a quick fix edition.
Opening screen changes
Many players told me that Main music theme at the start screen is a bit spooky. It’s changed now.
Stats and Saves
After each release I had many reports like:
  • Game freezes after interacting with a torch.
  • Clock freezes at start of the game
  • Game crashes when I press ESC button
  • etc.
Most of these reports have been related to conflict between antivirus and save files. For some reasons, Avast (or any other antivirus program) restricts permissions to change save files for the game.exe. I decided to dig deeper into this problem and here is the solution. Unity allows me to use “persistentDataPath" .
It means that save files will be generated in the following folder. C:/Users/User_Name/AppData/LocalLow/Viktor Black/The Last Barbarian
You can check this path via options at the start screen.
I hope this solution will fix the “antivirus conflict”.
Cumshot controller
As far as I know, not many 3d games have real time cumshot effects. I tried different approaches before but now I have my own asset for it. Previously, I spent many weeks making this through trial and error and finally it’s almost ready. I showed the 1st webdemo demo 3 weeks ago to be sure that this “cum decal” system works well. Unfortunately I didn’t finish the “saving” system for it and visuals for cum splat (it looks more like paint) but I hope you’ll enjoy the result of my current work.
Arena update
Before adding the Forest of Oblivion location (which is currently in development) I decided to add some content here. After defeating Shorca (Noria Tavern) and 2 orcs in the Arena location you can refuse Champion's purpose to be mother of his child.
After this Shorca visits this Arena and breaks the transformation spell. Champion transforms into Elf woman.
This event opens the second part of Arena - Orc’s camp.
You can set free an Elf woman and she will transform back to Champion.
For the next release this event will be expanded to open the Forest of Oblivion location.
Also I add here few scenes with new cumshot controller:
  • Face cumshot after double penetration scene
  • Jerk off to Orc
  • Drunk blowjob scene
Prison update
If you try to break lock and guard notice it, they will lock you in stock and move to Devenant center. You can choose what punishment you want. New cumshot scene available.
First Dungeon
Green Orc face cumshot scene is updated.
Stat screen update
I added here tabs button to make navigation easier.
I wanted to make Fast Travel unlockable for this release, but I decided to delay it before i Implement “all sex scenes gallery” in the game.
Gallery
I mentioned before that I have resized images for the gallery. But It’s too big to fit it in the build. So I decided to run my own website where this gallery will be available. It’s time to remember my web skills. I will let you know when it’s ready.
Gallery updates for the Priests and Demons will be available next few days.
Quick fix update will be published 10-11 Sept.
Pledge updates
I have many supporters who have made pledges for me for a long time. Thanks to the new patreon feature, I made an annual membership proposal with a 16% discount.

WIN:

MAC:

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
IMO waitress job in inn passage is very exciting and is full of development potential - adding some intermediate scenes of ass groping, drunk talking, any abuse things and so would greatly enhance the impression of this episode

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Apparently, people have been getting a crash when hitting ESC.
Never happened to me before.
Patch fixes this issue for those that reported it.
Now the game crashes on ESC for me.

Seems legit.

Reactions: Victim95

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
One more question - is it possible to stay virgin (vaginal I mean) playing through to end of the game ?

Feb 27, 2018

Hello Everyone!
At this time I paid attention to some global things. I like to make new content for you, but some things should be fixed and I had to clean the mess with the code at least. I’m trying to follow my tradition: posting releases on the 5th-8th of every month. So what’s new?
Sound and Music update
I reworked all the current scenes to fit them to the new Sound Mixer controller. It allows us to change volume via settings screen and manage them without lags.
Opening screen changes
Many players told me that Main music theme at the start screen is a bit spooky. It’s changed now.
Stats and Saves
  • etc.
Most of these reports have been related to conflict between antivirus and save files. For some reasons, Avast (or any other antivirus program) restricts permissions to change save files for the game.exe. I decided to dig deeper into this problem and here is the solution. Unity allows me to use “persistentDataPath" .
It means that save files will be generated in the following folder. C:/Users/User_Name/AppData/LocalLow/Viktor Black/The Last Barbarian
Cumshot controller
As far as I know, not many 3d games have real time cumshot effects. I tried different approaches before but now I have my own asset for it. Previously, I spent many weeks making this through trial and error and finally it’s almost ready. I showed the 1st webdemo demo 3 weeks ago to be sure that this “cum decal” system works well. Unfortunately I didn’t finish the “saving” system for it and visuals for cum splat (it looks more like paint) but I hope you’ll enjoy the result of my current work.
Arena update
Before adding the Forest of Oblivion location (which is currently in development) I decided to add some content here. After defeating Shorca (Noria Tavern) and 2 orcs in the Arena location you can refuse Champion's purpose to be mother of his child.
After this Shorca visits this Arena and breaks the transformation spell. Champion transforms into Elf woman.
For the next release this event will be expanded to open the Forest of Oblivion location.
  • Jerk off to Orc
  • Drunk blowjob scene
Prison update
If you try to break lock and guard notice it, they will lock you in stock and move to Devenant center. You can choose what punishment you want. New cumshot scene available.
First Dungeon
Stat screen update
I wanted to make Fast Travel unlockable for this release, but I decided to delay it before i Implement “all sex scenes gallery” in the game.
Gallery
I mentioned before that I have resized images for the gallery. But It’s too big to fit it in the build. So I decided to run my own website where this gallery will be available. It’s time to remember my web skills. I will let you know when it’s ready.
Pledge updates
I have many supporters who have made pledges for me for a long time. Thanks to the new patreon feature, I made an annual membership proposal with a 16% discount.

WIN:
Mega
MAC:
Mega
Hey would be great if you told us where to find these.

Feb 27, 2018

Hello Everyone!
Sound and Music update
Opening screen changes
Stats and Saves
  • etc.
Cumshot controller
Arena update
  • Jerk off to Orc
  • Drunk blowjob scene
Prison update
First Dungeon
Stat screen update
Gallery
Pledge updates

WIN:
Mega
MAC:
Mega
Yep game crashes as soon as you press ESC. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Kaho543

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Btw. We still have problem with Avast. My solution failed. Add avast exceptions for the folder c:/users/(name)/appdata/locallow/Viktor Black/The Last Barbarian/*

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
great game, one of the besty 3d games out here, just missing a mini-map for localization and quest locations

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes