Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
the mother of tentales event where the barbarian is supposed to be on the table bug instead is on the floor is just one of the few bugs I've come across, I'm trying to replicate the noodle arm effect at the witchs hut after selfcest mirror scene but its being fickle to replicate also sorry for the quality I couldn't figure out how to take a screen shot from my laptop

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
the mother of tentales event where the barbarian is supposed to be on the table bug instead is on the floor is just one of the few bugs I've come across, I'm trying to replicate the noodle arm effect at the witchs hut after selfcest mirror scene but its being fickle to replicate also sorry for the quality I couldn't figure out how to take a screen shot from my laptop
Thnk you. I'll check this scenes

AFoxXx

May 29, 2024
Cheats and utils for 0.9.28.1
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed"

press F1 to show the menu. you only need to activate the cheats once when you play.
(Update: random fixes)
(Update: added a random sex time (40~70 sec) to keep your hands free while in the brothel servicing clients)
(Update: added the option to scale the clients a little, shouldn't clip in most scenes)
After replacing the dll file the game does not launch.

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I agree with you. I need to fix this finally.
I'm glad to hear this, from everything I've read about this game it sounds like something I would love... if I could only play it lmao
I just cannot get past that Y-axis inversion - it's genuinely too disorienting for me to play

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I'm glad to hear this, from everything I've read about this game it sounds like something I would love... if I could only play it lmao
I just cannot get past that Y-axis inversion - it's genuinely too disorienting for me to play
That's an easy fix, in the main menu options

1724651100003.png

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Oh hell yeah, that's a change definitely worth pledging for :D
I don't force anyone to pledge or support. It's up to you.
The mouse invertion issue was related to early code in the game which needed to be refactored to fix it. That why it took a lot of effort to fix it. I'm so sorry that my work makes you upset.

Reactions: Horny_Baum

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I don't force anyone to pledge or support. It's up to you.
The mouse invertion issue was related to early code in the game which needed to be refactored to fix it. That why it took a lot of effort to fix it. I'm so sorry that my work makes you upset.
Oh no I wasn't being sarcastic or anything, I literally pledged like 10 minutes after reading that reply lmao
And as I suspected I've been very much enjoying it :love:

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hi, Vic, how many updates left to finish barbarian on Unity?
I can't give you particular amount of releases. I have list of things which needs to be done, but I can't plan how many of them I can put in one release due a lot of unpredictable IRL things. I hope to done everything this year

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
is finaly the save system fixed as other games... ?
I no longer play this game because when I close the game, the next day I can't reach the same point I was at.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
is finaly the save system fixed as other games... ?
I no longer play this game because when I close the game, the next day I can't reach the same point I was at.
This release finihes all current quest - next update is about implementing save slots. (but it's still autosaves - no manual save)
May you expand your message about "I can't reach the same point I was at."?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
How do you find Myyra? I fought the orc in the arena, fucked the champion, and now my only option when talking to him is "leave" Nevermind, figured that out

Viktor Black Having some weird issue where I had the Arena doctor heal me, and now any time I enter or leave the Arena my health resets to like 40% where it was before I got that healing Huh, I think sleeping fixed it... or something else did

Last edited:

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
This release finihes all current quest - next update is about implementing save slots. (but it's still autosaves - no manual save)
May you expand your message about "I can't reach the same point I was at."?
oh come on! :cool:
yes i can!... But i think you should know what I'm talking about
here is the expanded version of my question

if I was in the tavern to drink and sleep... and I quit the game... the next time I open the game and click continue I am no longer in the tavern...... but suddenly I am out in the forest and I have to start fighting again with the demons I had already defeated ... and sometimes I end up with different weapons, hairstyles, body proportions of the boobs and ass sizes than I had chosen to make my barbarian more attractive

in all the other games when I load a save or autosave ... I end up in the same room I was in before quitting the game and there are ways to find out the exact point of the quest I reached and if I have the items I need to complete it

this was in the last version i have... 0.9.25

the game is not playable... or anyway for me this is a frustrating problem that has tired me out.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes