lipovkuraz

Jun 16, 2020
I guess I was pretty clear. I didn't upload a files here, so I can't be responsive about these files. Isn't obvious?
About patreon players. As far as I remember - I didn't have reports about kaspersky.
hm depends on the viewpoint....what a piratesource(linked to a virus...) is still unclear to me...and <pretty> fascinating that patreon members didnt have "reports about kaspersky"...but with this "not uploaded by you" version there are problems.....and obviously not "by me only" as i have noticed....

lipovkuraz

Jun 16, 2020
pfft .. if you installed kaspersky, be ready to put it back. files that he "eats" constantly. Having had experience of dealing with this "anti-fool" I never put it on again, and in general, most of these AVs react in the same way on exe. files of this type. here is honestly enough for me and the defender of Windows. I'm serious! and you'd better say thank you to Victor, at least for the fact that a person is trying to do something interesting without a hint of harming the community.
oh well frankly i didnt "test" it out on "100 other games" as i simply dont have that many....but for some reason kaspersky didnt snatch away the .exe of the few other games i have....

demoni`k777

Sep 16, 2020
oh well frankly i didnt "test" it out on "100 other games" as i simply dont have that many....but for some reason kaspersky didnt snatch away the .exe of the few other games i have....
ok usually antiviruses react this way to games and programs if they are not licensed and in exe. files have been modified to run it. if you have a game, for example from a torrent, then expect such a reaction from kaspersky. he should not react to licensed games and programs. if anything, there is a utility from dr.web (Cure It) try to check it. good luck!

Crukseemeleon

Dec 8, 2019
Hey Viktor, i have a question regarding modding for TLB
can we expect mod support in the future or it's too early to tell?
sorry if this is a bit of a shit question.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Drat, I was going to download this game until I saw one of the reviews say it's not *actually* an RPG, that there's no stats or equipment.
Sounds more like a hack-and-slash than an RPG, and I lost interest, sorry.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
I guess I was pretty clear. I didn't upload a files here, so I can't be responsive about these files. Isn't obvious?
About patreon players. As far as I remember - I didn't have reports about kaspersky.
PRO Tip: Deinstall Kaspersky!

Hello Viktor!

i showed the current build a friend of mine. He likes the game.

But we found a bug/glitch. I got stuck between both castlegates during night. Running away from a werewolf and talking to the guard (the werewolf glitched me in by attacking me or the talking put me in i don't know exactly.)

The Mouse Pointing Talking Mechanic NEED a OVERHAUL in my oppinion.

Nescafe32

Sep 20, 2020
Hi! In the Inn location, when u have no money to pay, a corresponding message appears regarding Devenant Square and the scenario will be extended in "the next release”, which I see in several releases in a row. So, Viktor, r u going to implement it? :)
btw, would be nice to have more scenes in the Inn.

chimei

Mar 17, 2019
The direction of camera looks cannot been changed for example if I want to see whats on my right normally I will move my mouse to the right but when I do it camera direction don't move to the right direction. So I cannot see whats on my right or left
having the same problem.
Mouse works fine in the menue but ingame if i move the mouse the view stais fixed, mouse buttons workine fine as well.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This is brilliant, really enjoyed playing it, quite a lot going on as well.

I do wander around sometimes wondering what the heck am meant to be doing next, of course, I should just look at the quest list but not always sure where am meant to go.

sometimes feels like there a lot going on quest wise at once and it might be best to only unlock some quests when others are done.

Overall this game is very cool, nicely done devs.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Then you're not ready for Wild Life.
So much this haha.

The Last Barbarian is a pretty good Game and i quite enjoy it although i only made it to the tavern so far.

Apart from the Hall of Fame Gallery, is there a gallery in the game?

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
So much this haha.

The Last Barbarian is a pretty good Game and i quite enjoy it although i only made it to the tavern so far.

Apart from the Hall of Fame Gallery, is there a gallery in the game?
There is a gallery in this game but only for patreons, not for the public release version. Although the public would love to see a gallery feature but lets see if Viktor Black can be generous towards us:p

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Hello Everyone!

The most frequently asked questions from players are:

How to complete the game? Is there a walkthrough? Now, I have answers.

First true ending

Starting from the 0.9.5 release, the game can be completed! But not fully. I want to bring 8 endings to the game with 8 different storylines. Every event that occurs in the game will lead us to one of them. They may intersect each other. So if you look at the quest log you can find that each quest item has a color mark. These colors mean that the event is related to a particular storyline. For now I'm working on the following storylines (names of the quests might be changed in future releases):

• Path of the revenge
  • Mother Nature
  • Side Events
And one finished storyline - The Servant of Gods.

So if you follow this storyline you’ll get the first bad ending. To avoid spoilers here, I move .(sorry, I can't show it public here)

This storyline had been reworked and changed to fit the current script. Also, if you finish this storyline, you don’t need to start a new game. Your progress will be saved before completing the last quest.

The Forest of Oblivion.

This is a new location. Home of elves. I wanted to bring one more quest to this release “Mother Nature”, but I didn’t have enough time to test it properly. But this location is available for visiting and quest will be available in 0.9.6 What’s inside of this location?

Glowing trees with tentacles! 5 new sex scenes. To get it, try to masturbate and cum near the glowing tree.

New “enemy” - Satyr. Why “enemy”? Because they don’t want to kill you. Their attacks increase your sexual arousal level until you can’t hold yourself. 2 new sex scenes here and facial cumshot scene.

Also, you can’t kill them with your bare hands. They will get up after being knocked down.

You can try to kill them with your axes, but if you equip them, the forest will punish you. One more smut scene scene here.

Small changes

Brothel location. Your income as whore will be related to your pussy and ass level. The loosen her hole, the less you earn. Gloryhole gives you stable income.

Squirt - if you try to masturbate in the Forest of Oblivion, Barbarian squirts when she cums. I didn’t finish this controller (this will be a switchable option for the whole game), but it’s available for testing purposes here.

Torus battle - camera shake bug, fixed.

Small fixes with dialogues.

Gallery update for Priests and Demons will be available next 24 hours.

Here is the links:

roanroan

Jun 25, 2018
looks like every time you press "e" on an action the character freezes. Then you press "esc" and the entire game freezes. its like the dev didn't test it at all before releasing this version.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes