4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
LustyDonkey

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Brother, you know that rape is everything where there is no direct consent without coercion :)
but I like your attitude about it :devilish:

I know, but there is direct consent here.
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_6.png

And depending on your dialog choices with her she even leaves.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_7.png

If she stays it's her choice, so that means she consented.
You can't force her to stay or get physical with her, you can try but the end result is always the same. She'll defend herself and she will leave.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_8.png

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 3814792
View attachment 3814787

View attachment 3814791

View attachment 3814794

View attachment 3814795

You can't force her to stay or get physical with her, you can try but the end result is always the same. She'll defend herself and she will leave.

View attachment 3814802

View attachment 3814805
please.. not the balls :(

• Haha
Reactions: LustyDonkey

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
View attachment 3814792
View attachment 3814787

View attachment 3814791

View attachment 3814794

View attachment 3814795

View attachment 3814802

View attachment 3814805
the wait don't go is that in the new one I didn't get that choice in the demo

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
LustyDonkey
My game already has tons of branching choices even though it's just the first release, if you stick with the choices you make and don't roll back things play out differently.

It's not linear. Based on dialog choices the story will play out very differently and it will end differently. This doesn't mean just that the main female character will have different outfit because of your choice, that bullshit is what I noticed people call different path these days lol. No, different paths and story lines mean that the story will take a turn and it will play out differently with new different characters. In one path some characters will die, in another they will remain alive. You will also end up in different regions, you might even end up living in Meteor Valley, and not in your home city. I don't want to say much cuz, spoilers...

The MC's life will shape out differently as well, he can settle down and start a family and get married, or he can choose to fuck as many women as he can, he can go broke, homeless, or get extremely rich. One choice doesn't decide which direction the game goes. For example if you choose to pursue Lexa, the game can turn out very differently if you chose to settle down with her. You might not even succeed, since previous dialog choices with her will decide the outcome of it, if you mistreat her. emotionally hurt her or straight up you're an ass towards her she will leave you etc... All characters have their own personalities, they are not just brainless bimbo's (except for Kelly lol) they all have their own minds and they will react to your choices according to their personalities likes/ dislikes etc...

There will be 5-7 chapters total, as many as I need to finish the story. But I don't think it will be more than 7. And since not everything is written (I recently begun writing chapter 4) I don't know how may female characters will be in it. Different paths and regions have entirely new main female characters, and side characters.

This is very difficult for me to write it all down in words because I'm so far ahead of writing and from what I released so far, that I have to be very careful about what I say so I don't give out major story spoilers, so lots of times these ramblings of mine doesn't make sense, but I hope this somewhat satisfies your curiosity lol

Last edited:

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
the wait don't go is that in the new one I didn't get that choice in the demo
No, I haven't touched anything that previously happened in the first release. Except for fixing grammar mistakes / typos. If I do, I will break the save games and I don't want to do that yet.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
My game already has tons of branching choices even though it's just the first release, if you stick with the choices you make and don't roll back things play out differently.

It's not linear. Based on dialog choices the story will play out very differently and it will end differently. This doesn't mean just that the main female character will have different outfit because of your choice, that bullshit is what I noticed people call different path these days lol. No, different paths and story lines mean that the story will take a turn and it will play out differently with new different characters. In one path some characters will die, in another they will remain alive. You will also end up in different regions, you might even end up living in Meteor Valley, and not in your home city. I don't want to say much cuz, spoilers...

The MC's life will shape out differently as well, he can settle down and start a family and get married, or he can choose to fuck as many women as he can, he can go broke, homeless, or get extremely rich. One choice doesn't decide which direction the game goes. For example if you choose to pursue Lexa, the game can turn out very differently if you chose to settle down with her. You might not even succeed, since previous dialog choices with her will decide the outcome of it, if you mistreat her. emotionally hurt her or straight up you're an ass towards her she will leave you etc...

There will be 5-7 chapters total, as many as I need to finish the story. But I don't think it will be more than 7. And since not everything is written (I recently begun writing chapter 4) I don't know how may female characters will be in it. Different paths and regions have entirely new main female characters, and side characters.

This is very difficult for me to write it all down in words because I'm so far ahead of writing and from what I released so far, that I have to be very careful about what I say so I don't give out major story spoilers, so lots of times these ramblings of mine doesn't make sense, but I hope this somewhat satisfies your curiosity lol
This all sounds really amazing its like all I ever wanted from a AVN its a pretty ambitious concept like someone said its very rpg like if you can pull it off it might become one of the greatest branching AVN of all time the more I hear about it the more I'm hyped for the future of the game.

• Red Heart

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
So I just got done playing the demo this is good like really fucking good with a couple of more updates and some good advertising I could see this one getting a lot of popularity one of the best games on the site. If the game does let the player have as much freedom as it currently has I can see the MC stealing some girls away from other dudes in the future.

• Red Heart

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
This all sounds really amazing its like all I ever wanted from a AVN its a pretty ambitious concept like someone said its very rpg like if you can pull it off it might become one of the greatest branching AVN of all time the more I hear about it the more I'm hyped for the future of the game.
I have the mind to pull this off, like I said branching and different personalities and over all story development is very easy to me.
Even scene building posing, animating, coding I'm improving constantly. But ultimately it will be up to you folks who play my game if it succeeds or not.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I have the mind to pull this off, like I said branching and different personalities and over all story development is very easy to me.
Even scene building posing, animating, coding I'm improving constantly. But ultimately it will be up to you folks who play my game if it succeeds or not.
I'm cheering you on dude, once the new update drops I do plan on spreading the word around since I am part of of lots of AVN communities and groups both in reddit and discord and other sites I think the game deserves more attention.

• Red Heart

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

The MC's life will shape out differently as well, he can settle down and start a family and get married, or he can choose to fuck as many women as he can, he can go broke, homeless, or get extremely rich. One choice doesn't decide which direction the game goes. For example if you choose to pursue Lexa, the game can turn out very differently if you chose to settle down with her. You might not even succeed, since previous dialog choices with her will decide the outcome of it, if you mistreat her. emotionally hurt her or straight up you're an ass towards her she will leave you etc... All characters have their own personalities, they are not just brainless bimbo's (except for Kelly lol) they all have their own minds and they will react to your choices according to their personalities likes/ dislikes etc...

I have two inquiries regarding the game, which I guess will be answered as the game goes forward.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes