4.40 star(s) 29 Votes

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
How do you get that Samantha scene?
Choking Murphy sets you on the path, but after that you have a bunch of dialog options that will either lead to nothing, or scoring some points with Annette or with the Samantha scene in the bathroom. (but only the quickie path is fully finished, the full long sex with different options is not yet added, because that takes you down a whole different path instead of the bus ride.)

Reactions: kfrazer099

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
Choking Murphy sets you on the path, but after that you have a bunch of dialog options that will either lead to nothing, or scoring some points with Annette or with the Samantha scene in the bathroom. (but only the quickie path is fully finished, the full long sex with different options is not yet added, because that takes you down a whole different path instead of the bus ride.)
End of summer but no update((

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
End of summer but no update((
Quality content takes time to create if you don't have the proper equipment. This is something I realized way before summer and because of me rushing things not double checking for clipping and other render mistakes rushing trying to finish the update in 4-5 month's, now I'm paying the price.

Because of the heatwave I was only able to render maybe 10-11 days the whole July, August was a bit better I think I hit 15 days. Since February when I came back and started working on this game again, after repairing the damage the fire caused to the house I'm renting, and losing Patreon and I manged to render out more than 10.000 images (Still images + animation frames ) all high quality, not just one character standing in the same spot opening and closing their mouths. All these take place in different huge prop filled environments, with custom lighting that takes a toll on render time especially when I put in 5-6 characters in one scene all sweaty, with different clothing and make up.

I have 19-20 subscribers, I make maybe $150 a month and after taxes, I'm lucky if I get $70. Combining my earnings from SS and thanks to some generous people who decided to donate outside of SS I was able to upgrade my PC, I bought a new CPU and more Ram. But not a new graphics card. if I had a rtx 4090 this update would have been out for a long time now. But I don't have one, nor an Air conditioner, and I also have to pay rent, bills and I need feed myself, so I have to go to work 5 days a week, and sometimes the power goes out, or my PC overheats and shuts down while I'm at work, and and 8 hours of render time goes out the window. And it pisses me off something awful.

Just like some replies piss me off here. Especially the ones asking about when the new update is coming.
I feel like a fucking parrot repeating everything all the time because some people are too lazy to click on that SS icon under my profile picture that takes you to my game's official page where I share info about the updates publicly with new renders from the new update for free so everyone can see. Once I go into the testing phase, I will post the release schedule on SS again publicly for everyone to see.

I understand, you are eager to play the new update, and I'm happy that so many of you are excited and can't wait to play it. But if you want the updates to be faster then go support the game instead of pirating it. I understand not everyone can, I know what it's like to be hungry not being able to afford food, shit I wasn't able to afford food in December last year. When the house that I'm renting caught fire, my landlord threatened to throw my ass out on the streets in the middle of winter if I don't start repairing the damange instantly. So I bought building supplies instead of food, and I spent the Christmas in a freezing room hungry contemplating things that I shouldn't be contemplating. I understand struggle and if people using my game as a sort of escape from reality and if it helps you get through the day and preventing you from doing something stupid, by all means just download it here and have fun. But if you are able to, go and support my game for at least 1 month at the lowest tier, so I can buy all the necessary things I need to keep this game going.

I know this post will rub a lot of people here the wrong way, but I don't give a fuck. It rubs me the wrong way too when people are demanding faster updates, spamming my DM's demanding shit while they don't even bother to check my socials or support the game even by just sharing screenshots and just talking about it. I know a lot of people are waiting for a few more updates and then they will decide if they will support it or not, and I'm fine with that. But until I get a proper GPU the updates will take time, because I won't just release a shitty buggy mess with shitty renders just for the sake of updating faster.

greyaz this post is not aimed at you personally I just wrote what was on my mind.

I'm having a really bad day and I'm tired... This will be my last post here for a while.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Quality content takes time to create if you don't have the proper equipment. This is something I realized way before summer and because of me rushing things not double checking for clipping and other render mistakes rushing trying to finish the update in 4-5 month's, now I'm paying the price.

Because of the heatwave I was only able to render maybe 10-11 days the whole July, August was a bit better I think I hit 15 days. Since February when I came back and started working on this game again, after repairing the damage the fire caused to the house I'm renting, and losing Patreon and I manged to render out more than 10.000 images (Still images + animation frames ) all high quality, not just one character standing in the same spot opening and closing their mouths. All these take place in different huge prop filled environments, with custom lighting that takes a toll on render time especially when I put in 5-6 characters in one scene all sweaty, with different clothing and make up.

I have 19-20 subscribers, I make maybe $150 a month and after taxes, I'm lucky if I get $70. Combining my earnings from SS and thanks to some generous people who decided to donate outside of SS I was able to upgrade my PC, I bought a new CPU and more Ram. But not a new graphics card. if I had a rtx 4090 this update would have been out for a long time now. But I don't have one, nor an Air conditioner, and I also have to pay rent, bills and I need feed myself, so I have to go to work 5 days a week, and sometimes the power goes out, or my PC overheats and shuts down while I'm at work, and and 8 hours of render time goes out the window. And it pisses me off something awful.

Just like some replies piss me off here. Especially the ones asking about when the new update is coming.
I feel like a fucking parrot repeating everything all the time because some people are too lazy to click on that SS icon under my profile picture that takes you to my game's official page where I share info about the updates publicly with new renders from the new update for free so everyone can see. Once I go into the testing phase, I will post the release schedule on SS again publicly for everyone to see.

I understand, you are eager to play the new update, and I'm happy that so many of you are excited and can't wait to play it. But if you want the updates to be faster then go support the game instead of pirating it. I understand not everyone can, I know what it's like to be hungry not being able to afford food, shit I wasn't able to afford food in December last year. When the house that I'm renting caught fire, my landlord threatened to throw my ass out on the streets in the middle of winter if I don't start repairing the damange instantly. So I bought building supplies instead of food, and I spent the Christmas in a freezing room hungry contemplating things that I shouldn't be contemplating. I understand struggle and if people using my game as a sort of escape from reality and if it helps you get through the day and preventing you from doing something stupid, by all means just download it here and have fun. But if you are able to, go and support my game for at least 1 month at the lowest tier, so I can buy all the necessary things I need to keep this game going.

I know this post will rub a lot of people here the wrong way, but I don't give a fuck. It rubs me the wrong way too when people are demanding faster updates, spamming my DM's demanding shit while they don't even bother to check my socials or support the game even by just sharing screenshots and just talking about it. I know a lot of people are waiting for a few more updates and then they will decide if they will support it or not, and I'm fine with that. But until I get a proper GPU the updates will take time, because I won't just release a shitty buggy mess with shitty renders just for the sake of updating faster.

greyaz this post is not aimed at you personally I just wrote what was on my mind.

I'm having a really bad day and I'm tired... This will be my last post here for a while.
How long u do demo?

Last edited:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019

I fully understand where you are coming from that's why I told you to do small updates and let those out. will help you get more people. this one update is pretty much taking you a full year. so are the people getting a full game that are paying. you have to realize how you have it rough so do others. they are going to look at what they are getting before they spend their money. I am also a supporter if you want, I can write in there instead you have not given a real update in a while on where you are last update I believe was 600+ renders that is the stuff people want to hear. all that being said this is not an attack just helpful advice. I also hope things get better for you. if you also need to rant to someone you are free to message me I'm disabled stuck in my bed most of the time. so if I can help out i will

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

You have a gem in your hands. There is great potential for this to be a big hit in patreon but it really needs consistent update schedule.

A lot of people are looking forward to your update because the demo left such a strong impression. It was great!

If you want your game to be noticed, you have to have a short update schedule at least for the first few months / first year then afterward you can adjust the workload to your liking. That is what all the most VNs in patreon do. I myself am planning to sub once the update drops.

cheers and goodluck.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes