4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
This looks promising. Hope dev sticks with this, if in need of a mac tester, let me know!

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Wow this game is good. I love the characters,each of them has a proper personality and quirks.well written story,humor and good animations :) even though there is a lot of content so far it felt like a breeze going through it because its so enjoyable. Very much looking forward to the next update :) this is a really good one

Reactions: pochops

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
What shit are you on I want to know, read what I said again, I'm talking about his patreon.
No. You were agreeing with the bullshit this idiot was spewin'...

"Fully working inventory system"
"Morning Rosaline scenes all paths fully developed. Some rewards not added yet."

That sounds like sandbox to me. Definitely not the kind of thing you'd find in a VN changelog.

I smell an abandoned game already.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Well, I was just about to praise this game until I saw this
Donnie is MC best friend and he fucks the Hottest Cheerleader behind her BF back for a quite a time now... :rolleyes:

Sure, its not NTR, but not what I want to see in a "Harem" game. Expect this one big fail, eveything was quite good. Characters, comedy, animations, models are pretty good. And while I hoped that it was a build up to steal the crush away from Donnie, turns out he is already fucking the "hottest cheerleader" already.... :poop::FacePalm:

Dont get me wrong, if you like a chad MC who will (probably?) fuck a bunch of woman in this game, you should check it out since MC is quite the definition of a Chad/Alpha. The game really tried hard to portray him as such and it manages. But sadly its "one of these" setting/games where we will also see other fucking, which were Im not that fond off. So its up to everyones boundaries if its for them or not. I will like always wait for like the third update and see if it progressed or digressed.
You didn't read about the cheating tag, i see....................

• Angry
Reactions: Harem Trooper

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
No. You were agreeing with the bullshit this idiot was spewin'...
No idea why you feel the need to insult me but I didn't present it as if it were a fact; it's pretty obviously a conjecture. When was the last time you played a visual novel with a "fully functional inventory system" that wasn't going to become a sandbox by the next version? I'm fully aware that the game is currently not a sandbox.

After further investigation of the dev's Patreon I discovered this:
" There won’t be any map with repetitive tasks. I figured out a better solution to this, don’t get me wrong you will still have an option to make money, or even do some semi exploration but it will all be your choice, I won’t go into more details for now. "

So at the very least, people should expect a semi-sandbox.

Last edited:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Will there be pregnancy and/or impregnation?
The maid gives a surprisingly serious response if you mention wanting to knock her up. I'm thinking if he does implement it, it will be in a somewhat serious fashion. Not just knocking up every girl and them being 100% ok with it.

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
I think the dev take realistic approach with his game where most of the girls in the game have a body count of 30+ & slutty.All guys have a chance to fuck the girls too. (y) Im not against that kind of approach but if we have harem girls based on real world, then no thank you.Im already disgusted with girls my age like this and I'm not a fan of game with those girls either.Also, pay to get more content with this?nah :ROFLMAO:

Gudluck with the game tho(y)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Good start the only thing I don't quite get is the timeline they went of to college for 10 years? The intro said 2013 and then mentions corona so what year is the current year in the game?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Good start the only thing I don't quite get is the timeline they went of to college for 10 years? The intro said 2013 and then mentions corona so what year is the current year in the game?
something something global pandemic that didn't happen where they were so they were in a quarantined area and stuck there. Gotta admit I tuned some of that out.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
something something global pandemic that didn't happen where they were so they were in a quarantined area and stuck there. Gotta admit I tuned some of that out.
Hm right they did talk about that guess it's just a bit of a forced setup to get this scenario, even came up with a reason as to why they had no phone contact. Guess it's whatever as long as the game is good otherwise.

Reactions: Nunu0

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Only for the first scene, aka Rosaline, aka the droms maid. Im sure that MC will fuck others GF/BF later, as the "theme" is there. But on the other hand, you will have to accept that other guys will fuck other girls too. What I cant say is if these are "side" chicks like Ariana (Which Donnie fuckes right now, which is the BF from Murphy), or even out right Love interest themself (Like Victoria which has the black Dude as a BF) with the typical excuse "Since they are not in a relationship" etc. because the premise is more "realistic". So it will depend what you will tolerate and what not.
we dont have to accept shit. especially in what is supposed to be a harem game
so this game has "technically not NTR" and race pampering with white gf and black bf. fuck this shit.

devs like this one never learn. they fucked up, hard.

this is not a harem game. this is just for "technically not cucks"

this goes straight to the ignore . cheers

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes