4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
do you have any information when the update will be released? MarbleCrown
On schedule is about 1 month from now. Progress reports can be found on Subscribestar.
When is the level 3 and 4 lock picks going to be available ?
Whenever I feel like it's time to put content behind level 3 and 4 doors. There's nothing actually behind most of them right now so even if I put those lockpicks in the game, they'd be worthless. But it's not going to be in v0.3, I can tell you that much.

THORUS

May 2, 2017
think I have reached the end of the current version.
3 girls in the harem.
found the witch and the girl in the tree.
access to 5 of the 9 districts.
or have I missed something?

Nagul Enforcer

Sep 6, 2020
any idea what the next update will be?
I'd say 8 days from now since the creator did say a month from now sometimes at the beginning of the month, but I that's just speculation and who knows what could happen to delay it or make it come out faster.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Last Goblin v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

GGGanon

Apr 17, 2020
Where is the 'seaside district' n the building I hav to steal from for Cindy's last mission? Is there a new district I don't know about?

raist005

Jan 20, 2019
update 0.3 was cool . i love cindy but when comes pregnancy for the girls ? when we can lay hand on the barons daughter and her mother?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Capture.PNG

Is this the sign that is supposed to tell you how many sex cards are left? Because if it is it doesn't do anything.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
How have I never found an rpg this good before? dev, congratulations, keep up the great work, I'll wait for the next version to give my review but I only have two questions:
1- Will there be any content related to pregnancy? I ask this because the mc is a goblin and in the case of pregnancy being a content of the game and not in the ending.
2- *** spoiler **** since the guards suspect that there is a goblin in the city, will the time come for the goblin to use his cave as a central base and with his girls in the cave? or will they always be in town in their homes?

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes