4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
How have I never found an rpg this good before? dev, congratulations, keep up the great work, I'll wait for the next version to give my review but I only have two questions:
1- Will there be any content related to pregnancy? I ask this because the mc is a goblin and in the case of pregnancy being a content of the game and not in the ending.
2- *** spoiler **** since the guards suspect that there is a goblin in the city, will the time come for the goblin to use his cave as a central base and with his girls in the cave? or will they always be in town in their homes?
There will be pregnancy, but its one of the major focal points of the plot so it won't be until later in the game. You will eventually get a hideout of sorts inside the city where all of the harem girls will congregate. Yes, there are women with heels but it's not a major kink in the game. Dark sorceress? Uhhh... Isabella is a sorceress.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
There will be pregnancy, but its one of the major focal points of the plot so it won't be until later in the game. You will eventually get a hideout of sorts inside the city where all of the harem girls will congregate. Yes, there are women with heels but it's not a major kink in the game. Dark sorceress? Uhhh... Isabella is a sorceress.
Is this scene with Priscila Gladenhoff the last story scene of the update?

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
imagine having so much self worth of yourself that you want to RP as a goblin. I will never understand this gross crap. Midget Mc and ugly bastard in one tag!

SBSeed1

Oct 12, 2021
so um... why is the release date always updated with the update date????
instead of leaving the release date the same and changing the update date like would make sense?

seems just a bit odd and not logical to me.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so um... why is the release date always updated with the update date????
instead of leaving the release date the same and changing the update date like would make sense?

seems just a bit odd and not logical to me.
release is when the dev first put the version online and update is when this thread was updated

Tobstar

Apr 24, 2017
How do i complete the "Dairy Conspiracy" - can not find the lactation inducers in the thieves hideout ...
Any ideas ?

NylamuR

Apr 28, 2022
The Game has potential, needs ingame cheat system to easily bypass those hard monsters if theres any, most degens love to see juice than bleeds.

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
It's a decent game but it would be nice if there was some way to know when you were about to level up. So far I have not been able to figure out how to level up the MC

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
The Game has potential, needs ingame cheat system to easily bypass those hard monsters if theres any, most degens love to see juice than bleeds.
Not sure what you mean, the game has no combat.
It's a decent game but it would be nice if there was some way to know when you were about to level up. So far I have not been able to figure out how to level up the MC
You can't... there is no leveling mechanic in the game.
anyone have a total list of cards only got 11 dont know if im missing any
There are 14 sex cards total.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
the last scene after getting the third girl to the harem is the baron's daughter deciding she's going out for the night? or is it already possible to find her at night during this version?

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
the last scene after getting the third girl to the harem is the baron's daughter deciding she's going out for the night? or is it already possible to find her at night during this version?
That is the last scene yes, you cannot find her outside yet.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes