4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Nagul Enforcer

Sep 6, 2020
Done. I appreciate your work.
Hello I would like to first thank you for the update, but also I've found 3 doors that don't work even with the level 3 keys. 2 doors just don't let you in for me, and the other just keeps teleporting me infront of it instead of going through it. These are the only ones I've found and I think the rest are working as intended.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Hello I would like to first thank you for the update, but also I've found 3 doors that don't work even with the level 3 keys. 2 doors just don't let you in for me, and the other just keeps teleporting me infront of it instead of going through it. These are the only ones I've found and I think the rest are working as intended.
Same, probably wasn't implemented for just those three, still everything else the changelog said that can be done it works.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone have the changelog, just curious what's all been added
Per the public post via his Subscribestar:

v0.5.2 Changelog

- Added about 90 new renders. (4 new sex cards)
- Alina's harem content added
- Added the mansion, where once acquired will serve as Kretch's hub going forward where his girls will congregate. Many of mansions systems are not implemented and is fairly barebones for now.
- Girls can be sent to the mansion once unlocked as long as they're in the harem. (Isabella cannot be sent to mansion yet, even though she is sort of in the harem).
- Added a fast travel network through the Krumveld sewer system. Requires you to find the Sewer Key item and then unlock the sewer entrances (one in each district)
- Added the level 3 lockpick set
- 5 harem scenes for Alina
- 2 quick story scenes with Priscilla
- 1 intro scene
- 1 Progression scene with Lindis
- Calling bell will now send Kretch to the mansion if unlocked
- Tons of bugfixes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Last Goblin v0.5.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.09.2023 (tiny QoL changes)

Last edited:

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Anyone know where the four new cards are?
I'm missing one, upper wall, market and forgot where I got the third

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes