4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This I meant like urmmm.... Guards blocking both ways and cant get past the alley one.
Aah yes so you have higher alertness level. You can juggle around that guard by the way BUT what you should do is reset your alertness level. You have to talk to the hooded guy. He is in the middle. That one on the left. little purple fella on my screenshot. 10 gold. Once you done it, the extra guards immediately vanish, no need to re-enter the map or anything. Both guards you have on your screenshot will disappear.
AlertGuy.jpg

Reactions: Endri

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Kudos to the dev, great game. Just some suggestions:
1. The human dick is quite weird, will be good if you can change back to the normal greenish goblin dick
2. Hope you don't add NTR along the way, if you do, at least make it avoidable....that seems to be the curse of many Goblin prog. games.

Last edited:

power1037

Nov 20, 2016
The human dick is quite weird, will be good if you can change back to the normal greenish goblin dick

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Dev just gotta say Wendy's model is by far one of the hottest milfs I've seen. Hotness combined with realism. Not like those milfs with 20 year old bodies. Good game so far!

Reactions: MarbleCrown
Jun 3, 2018
how do you find wendy, I cant get lockpicking level 2, look back at previous conversation it looks like I need to progress her storyline but i can't find her

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes