4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
So will the bugfix patch have scenes for a new girl or will it be one of those patches where the harem girls get new scenes? Also Isabella or Alina next?

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
So will the bugfix patch have scenes for a new girl or will it be one of those patches where the harem girls get new scenes? Also Isabella or Alina next?
The bugfix patch will have a new scene for Lindis, so not technically a 'new' girl this time. Isabella will be next for major content in v0.4. Before v0.4 though we'll have one more update after the bugfix that adds harem scenes to existing girls and the first encounter scene between Kretch and Priscilla. I'll go into more detail on Subscribestar in the coming days.

• Love
Reactions: tommyjohne

Peros985

Aug 25, 2019
I can't find the Secret recipe. I fou d the bakery in market district and check the whole room, but there is no recipe to be found. Anybody knows what needs to be done or where is it precisely? Thanks

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
The bugfix patch will have a new scene for Lindis, so not technically a 'new' girl this time. Isabella will be next for major content in v0.4. Before v0.4 though we'll have one more update after the bugfix that adds harem scenes to existing girls and the first encounter scene between Kretch and Priscilla. I'll go into more detail on Subscribestar in the coming days.
So Lindis will be a main harem girl, optional harem girl or just a special NPC with scenes? Good to know our hero will also get some angel pussy. And damn, I'm more interested in Alina than Isabelle but can't complain, both are good girls to get scenes with. Seems like we are finally starting to see what the story is building up to and I'm interested in what will Kretch do in order to get with Priscilla and her mother. Props to you, I would say yours is one of the best goblin games in the site. I really hope my financial situation improves so I can support you again.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I think I did everything but I only have 13/14 cards. What am I missing and where View attachment 2030788
You are missing Laura - Doggy. I don't even remember how I get it though.

I can't find the Secret recipe. I fou d the bakery in market district and check the whole room, but there is no recipe to be found. Anybody knows what needs to be done or where is it precisely? Thanks
Inside the bakery, check the walls next to the fireplace.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello
I am stuck in the breast milk quest. I am in the cave / room with the dudes, and can light one brasiar how do I light the other? it looks like I need lockpick 3 but no progress to get it. Second where is seaside town?

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
So Lindis will be a main harem girl, optional harem girl or just a special NPC with scenes? Good to know our hero will also get some angel pussy. And damn, I'm more interested in Alina than Isabelle but can't complain, both are good girls to get scenes with. Seems like we are finally starting to see what the story is building up to and I'm interested in what will Kretch do in order to get with Priscilla and her mother. Props to you, I would say yours is one of the best goblin games in the site. I really hope my financial situation improves so I can support you again.
Lindis is "mandatory" but she isn't acquired like the other "main" girls. As you progress the game and gain more girls in the harem her story progresses alongside main story progression. She is also required to get one of the "main" girls later on.

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
You are missing Laura - Doggy. I don't even remember how I get it though.
Ah thanks, hm im pretty sure i checked everywhere. Must've missed something

Edit: Found it, was wondering why that first building in docks had nothing in it

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Am I right in assuming that the "meanwhile" scenes that play after subduing a lady will play in order, no matter which lady you subdue first, second and third?

Also, great game I am definitely keeping my eye on this one.

DD#

Feb 12, 2022
Hello
I am stuck in the breast milk quest. I am in the cave / room with the dudes, and can light one brasiar how do I light the other? it looks like I need lockpick 3 but no progress to get it. Second where is seaside town?
1.Don't need lp3 there are two lights one upper left one upper right
2.go right from the Docks

Ray0303

Jul 2, 2018
Where do we put saves to load them? I have tried the save folder in www, but it doesn't show in game.

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone find the key for the marketplace bakery... see that chest but i have to have a specific key and i dont see any blinking hints. Tried to interacting with everything but still cant find it.

peytine93

Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone else running the Mac version have trouble saving the game?

After proceeding from the Save menu to the list of empty slots ("Save to which file?" - "File 1, File 2, ...") I keep getting error beeps upon selecting one of them.

I'm not complaining, it's generous enough to offer a mac version at all; it's just very tiresome having to start from zero and go through the entire prologue again every time things went south... So any idea will be highly appreciated!

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
1.Don't need lp3 there are two lights one upper left one upper right
2.go right from the Docks

Thanks. I found it.
I was initially thinking the second was in the lp3 locked room near the bottom right.

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone else running the Mac version have trouble saving the game?

After proceeding from the Save menu to the list of empty slots ("Save to which file?" - "File 1, File 2, ...") I keep getting error beeps upon selecting one of them.

I'm not complaining, it's generous enough to offer a mac version at all; it's just very tiresome having to start from zero and go through the entire prologue again every time things went south... So any idea will be highly appreciated!
It looks like it's not compatible with M1 macs, so I can't help sorry. If I were to guess, it's probably trying to save somewhere where it doesn't have permissions.

Reactions: peytine93

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
How do you start Cindy quest? Im so lost sorry :p
NVM: Found her. Completely forgot about her lmao.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes