4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Maid card not working, level 3 door facing away across from Captains home? wont let you enter and a level 3 door inside a building above Thieves home says it wont open unless you have the lockpicks you already have.
A handful of level 3 doors are bugged, but all of the new scenes should be accessible.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Maid card not working, level 3 door facing away across from Captains home? wont let you enter and a level 3 door inside a building above Thieves home says it wont open unless you have the lockpicks you already have.
Maid scene is only available at the throne inside the mansion. Did you go there and it's still not working?

Does anyone know where to find the calling bell?
You get it during the quest A Mother's Will

Is there android for new version?
It was posted just 2 pages back. Here: #934

when does the gblin fuck the mayors daughter and wife?
Only the Dev really knows and he ain't sayin'. My quess based on story thus far, it'll be towards the end.

Reactions: pacolel and ArghDoe

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Few questions on new update:
1. How many bonus pics are there? atm, I have 2
2. I am assuming the last door with ??? on it in the mansion is for Isabella
3. In the changelog, it says intro scene. Is that Alina's intro scene?
4. Are there any quests for Alina? All I saw was her 5 sex scenes + her introduction.

Thanks

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Few questions on new update:
1. How many bonus pics are there? atm, I have 2
2. I am assuming the last door with ??? on it in the mansion is for Isabella
3. In the changelog, it says intro scene. Is that Alina's intro scene?
4. Are there any quests for Alina? All I saw was her 5 sex scenes + her introduction.

Thanks
1) 3 4
2) Probably, but I am only guessing given her current content, etc.
3) No, another new character is introduced.
4) No, not any newer ones since 0.5. Still just the 3.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
1) 3
2) Probably, but I am only guessing given her current content, etc.
3) No, another new character is introduced.
4) No, not any newer ones since 0.5. Still the 3.
1. hmmm, okay thanks. any tips on where the 3rd one is?
2. That is what I thought too
3. Really? Can you tell me where to find that scene? Only new character I remember was Alina
4. hmmm, I did not have to bring her to the mansion. she was just there automatically after her intro scene (where MC is pushed off the wall by the angel). Where is her house located? Maybe that is why her text is white while the others are green.

Thanks again

Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
1. hmmm, okay thanks. any tips on where the 3rd one is?
2. That is what I thought too
3. Really? Can you tell me where to find that scene? Only new character I remember was Alina
4. hmmm, I did not have to bring her to the mansion. she was just there automatically after her intro scene (where MC is pushed off the wall by the angel). Where is her house located? Maybe that is why her text is white while the others are green.

Thanks again
No worries and you're welcome.

1) Most common overlooked one is in the baron's treasury. Upper top right corner of the center area.
3) You've seen the new character/intro scene for 0.5.2 based on what you wrote in 4.
4) Only sprite that should be in the mansion after immediately acquiring it is Lindis (the angel). Alina should not be there w/o retrieving her from her house. Regardless, her house is in Seaside. She lives w/ Granny.

Kronos980

Jul 26, 2023
I have a few or so questions

1. Alright I counted my sex cards and I have 26 and I have no idea what I missing.

2. What money cheat was that person talking about.

3. How many quest are in the new update and where are they.

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
Thanks for responding back to me with your answers. I'm glad you used the save given here and got the card along with the scene. However, I would like to have your save that was causing the issue given it's the same game OS version I use plus you did what I did: used an unedited old save to play 0.5.2. Heck zip your entire 0.5 save folder and send it if you still have it.
Save file is attached I changed it to save1 before downloading the save form this thread so I wouldn't lose it just in case.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I have a few or so questions

1. Alright I counted my sex cards and I have 26 and I have no idea what I missing.

2. What money cheat was that person talking about.

3. How many quest are in the new update and where are they.
1) 27. Did you get the one in Madam Dayree's Bakery after receiving the Dayree Key from the Old Man?
2) Rock outside of the cave. I don't use it, but to each their own.
2) No new quest in this version. Still only the 16 that 0.5 took us up to.

Kronos980

Jul 26, 2023
1) 27. Did you get the one in Madam Dayree's Bakery after receiving the Dayree Key from the Old Man?
2) Rock outside of the cave. I don't use it, but to each their own.
2) No new quest in this version. Still only the 16 that 0.5 took us up to.
1. Thank you I completely forgot about that one

2. I was only just curious what the person was talking about thank you

3. Your right no quest but there are these scenes with the baron’s daughter and I can’t find where the next one will be

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I have ??? on one of the doors in the mansion even though I thought I invited all the girls. am I missing someone?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
No worries and you're welcome.

1) Most common overlooked one is in the baron's treasury. Upper top right corner of the center area.
3) You've seen the new character/intro scene for 0.5.2 based on what you wrote in 4.
4) Only sprite that should be in the mansion after immediately acquiring it is Lindis (the angel). Alina should not be there w/o retrieving her from her house. Regardless, her house is in Seaside. She lives w/ Granny.
Thanks
For some reason, I had Alina and the new character confused with each other.

I have ??? on one of the doors in the mansion even though I thought I invited all the girls. am I missing someone?
Most likely Isabella's future spot, and it is there as a placeholder.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
1. Thank you I completely forgot about that one

2. I was only just curious what the person was talking about thank you

3. Your right no quest but there are these scenes with the baron’s daughter and I can’t find where the next one will be
You're welcome
3) One is in Seaside and the other is at the pond.

Not as long as you have all 4 (5 counting Wendy) current harem girls in their respective rooms. The ??? is for the next harem conquest, so you're all good.

Thanks
For some reason, I had Alina and the new character confused with each other.
You're welcome.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
So after save Priscilla Baron's daughter from stalker and transfer all girl to the mansion the update was finish no more mission or scene anymore continue to next update in next year.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
How do you get lockpick 3, I have no more quests and no option to buy it? Also I am not getting any scenes with the Barons daughter

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes