4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
hello, I managed to get Laura and her mother into my harem, but I can't move forward. I have the level 2 lockpicks but I can't find the keys to enter several houses. Where are they? and the rest of the girls to get them into my harem? There are two that have no progress and another in a lake that I can't talk to.
thx
I'm at the same point, I know that with lockpicks 2 you can achieve all the scenes with Laura and Wendy. I know no more about other girls, but I still didn't explore.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Funny Game and with Beautiful Women...

Things that the Developer should know:
  1. You have the character like if this was a Group of 4 Goblins. Despite perhaps you know it and you did not had time to change it before the update
  2. If you put the character in the position where I am he loses 10 HP(it appears one red light and is hurted) each time that you move him here and can´t not recover it even sleeping

1652706368562.png

Last edited:

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I'm at the same point, I know that with lockpicks 2 you can achieve all the scenes with Laura and Wendy. I know no more about other girls, but I still didn't explore.
hello, I managed to get Laura and her mother into my harem, but I can't move forward. I have the level 2 lockpicks but I can't find the keys to enter several houses. Where are they? and the rest of the girls to get them into my harem? There are two that have no progress and another in a lake that I can't talk to.
thx
This is version 0.1. The game finishes for now when you get all the scenes with Laura and Wendy, get the level 2 lock picking set and meet the two other girls.

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
MarbleCrown
Did a test run. Every pose with Laura at Night works without cards. The poses that are available at Day work as intended (that is, they require the cards).
Could you upload the save file? Some of the harem scenes don't require sex cards, but it shouldn't be like that for all of them.

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Had to rar it because the site doesn't allow .rpgsave uploads.
Haha, well I just checked and both Wendy and Laura are broken in this way. I fixed it though and will work normally in the bugfix update I'm currently working on. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: needpleasure

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Keep helping the red heads and you will eventually get it. One of the scenes requires one of the sex cards, which can be used during the day after you sleep with one of them.
i've gotten to the point where both of them are in my harem, but I am not sure what to do next.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
i've gotten to the point where both of them are in my harem, but I am not sure what to do next.
First, you need to find the threesome sex card (I believe it is in one of the level 2 houses).
Second, go back to the house and have sex with 1 of them. You will get a prompt to either wake up during the day or sleep to the next night. Choose wake up during the day.
Third, talk to the mom and there should be a choice for the threesome.

Reactions: supersomeone

Fred902

May 3, 2022
At least this has some game play for a rpg, not one of these one click mindless battlers. If you don't like to actually play games with sex content , then go read a visual novel lol. Hope the game gets finished !

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
So I give up. Somone give me an F guide on how to get to the docks, both ways be blocked by Guards....

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So I give up. Somone give me an F guide on how to get to the docks, both ways be blocked by Guards....
Are you serious? Hmm. I just can't see how that is difficult. Okay, so.. You don't go all the way down or all the way to the right from the entrance where you end up starting.

Go right. There is a guard patroling infront of the farthest house that way BUT you can go down into an alleyway before that house. (Keep in mind that guards do not have infinite line of sight even if they are facing you.) Do that, follow road, you will end up next to a long vertical roadway. Right below you should be the old man in that secluded garden. Go down, but only as long untill you can see an opening in the fence that separates the road from the grassy area at the edge of the map, on your right.

Enter that grassy area. Hug the wall basically, that is the edge of the map, and you will be too far away from the patrolling guard that patrols the road to see you. Just go south and you done it.

If this was too vague i can upload screenshots with arrows , a map, what to do step by step.

A little something to consider: Guard do not have vision to the sides. You can literally walk up next to them and as long you keep walking next to them at the same pace they will not see you. This of course is true if you are behind them too. So they don't have detection behind and next to them. Only infront and even then only to some steps ahead. What this means is that in some cases you can literally just get around guards without the need to hide or anything, just using their blind spots.

Last edited:

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Are you serious? Hmm. I just can't see how that is difficult. Okay, so.. You don't go all the way down or all the way to the right from the entrance where you end up starting.

Go right. There is a guard patroling infront of the farthest house that way BUT you can go down into an alleyway before that house. (Keep in mind that guards do not have infinite line of sight even if they are facing you.) Do that, follow road, you will end up next to a long vertical roadway. Right below you should be the old man in that secluded garden. Go down, but only as long untill you can see an opening in the fence that separates the road from the grassy area at the edge of the map, on your right.

Enter that grassy area. Hug the wall basically, that is the edge of the map, and you will be too far away from the patrolling guard that patrols the road to see you. Just go south and you done it.

If this was too vague i can upload screenshots with arrows , a map, what to do step by step.

A little something to consider: Guard do not have vision to the sides. You can literally walk up next to them and as long you keep walking next to them at the same pace they will not see you. This of course is true if you are behind them too. So they don't have detection behind and next to them. Only infront and even then only to some steps ahead. What this means is that in some cases you can literally just get around guards without the need to hide or anything, just using their blind spots.
1653423321377.png
This I meant like urmmm.... Guards blocking both ways and cant get past the alley one.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes