4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Are you serious? Hmm. I just can't see how that is difficult. Okay, so.. You don't go all the way down or all the way to the right from the entrance where you end up starting.

Go right. There is a guard patroling infront of the farthest house that way BUT you can go down into an alleyway before that house. (Keep in mind that guards do not have infinite line of sight even if they are facing you.) Do that, follow road, you will end up next to a long vertical roadway. Right below you should be the old man in that secluded garden. Go down, but only as long untill you can see an opening in the fence that separates the road from the grassy area at the edge of the map, on your right.

Enter that grassy area. Hug the wall basically, that is the edge of the map, and you will be too far away from the patrolling guard that patrols the road to see you. Just go south and you done it.

If this was too vague i can upload screenshots with arrows , a map, what to do step by step.

A little something to consider: Guard do not have vision to the sides. You can literally walk up next to them and as long you keep walking next to them at the same pace they will not see you. This of course is true if you are behind them too. So they don't have detection behind and next to them. Only infront and even then only to some steps ahead. What this means is that in some cases you can literally just get around guards without the need to hide or anything, just using their blind spots.
1653423321377.png
This I meant like urmmm.... Guards blocking both ways and cant get past the alley one.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This I meant like urmmm.... Guards blocking both ways and cant get past the alley one.
Aah yes so you have higher alertness level. You can juggle around that guard by the way BUT what you should do is reset your alertness level. You have to talk to the hooded guy. He is in the middle. That one on the left. little purple fella on my screenshot. 10 gold. Once you done it, the extra guards immediately vanish, no need to re-enter the map or anything. Both guards you have on your screenshot will disappear.
AlertGuy.jpg

Reactions: Endri

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Kudos to the dev, great game. Just some suggestions:
1. The human dick is quite weird, will be good if you can change back to the normal greenish goblin dick
2. Hope you don't add NTR along the way, if you do, at least make it avoidable....that seems to be the curse of many Goblin prog. games.

Last edited:

power1037

Nov 20, 2016
The human dick is quite weird, will be good if you can change back to the normal greenish goblin dick

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Dev just gotta say Wendy's model is by far one of the hottest milfs I've seen. Hotness combined with realism. Not like those milfs with 20 year old bodies. Good game so far!

Reactions: MarbleCrown
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes