4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
v0.5.2 is 1.66GB
Xmas Special is 1.48GB and has 700 files less.
Especially since there are 100 files less at img>animations folder
Is it okay?

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
v0.5.2 is 1.66GB
Xmas Special is 1.48GB and has 700 files less.
Especially since there are 100 files less at img>animations folder
Is it okay?
Should be okay, I haven't heard complaints about the game being completely broken due to missing files. When a game version in RPGmaker is deployed you have the option to exclude unused files from the exported version. Normally, I do opt to exclude unused files because it does nothing but make the file size bigger if I don't. It's possible that for v0.5.2 I forgot to exclude unused files which is why the file size was bigger. Nothing has been cut between v0.5.2 and the Xmas Special versions.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Should be okay, I haven't heard complaints about the game being completely broken due to missing files. When a game version in RPGmaker is deployed you have the option to exclude unused files from the exported version. Normally, I do opt to exclude unused files because it does nothing but make the file size bigger if I don't. It's possible that for v0.5.2 I forgot to exclude unused files which is why the file size was bigger. Nothing has been cut between v0.5.2 and the Xmas Special versions.
Thanks for explanation!

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Haven't checked in, in a long while. Going to start the game from the beginning again. Hopefully it doesn't throw up any errors. Will report if it does.

I'm wondering what the best order to do the quests will be, and who to romance first. I can't remember which give which items, so I'm a little stumped. Might just go in order of development.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Cindy quest is bugged get will then screen gos blank

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Cindy quest is bugged get will then screen gos blank
I've looked into this and I can't reproduce this bug. I haven't heard of others encountering this, but let me know if it is happening to others.

Looking at the code, the only way I can see this happening is if you acquired the Calling Bell before finishing this quest. Which is impossible unless you cheated it into your game beforehand. If you did cheat it in, then remove it and enter the registry again. You would have to use a save before entering the registry the first time. Otherwise, all I can suggest is to redownload the latest official version of the game.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
I've looked into this and I can't reproduce this bug. I haven't heard of others encountering this, but let me know if it is happening to others.

Looking at the code, the only way I can see this happening is if you acquired the Calling Bell before finishing this quest. Which is impossible unless you cheated it into your game beforehand. If you did cheat it in, then remove it and enter the registry again. You would have to use a save before entering the registry the first time. Otherwise, all I can suggest is to redownload the latest official version of the game.
yes others having same problem

no I didn't cheat I got bell when walked in mansion dialog popped up saying got will now return it

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
yes others having same problem

no I didn't cheat I got bell when walked in mansion and opened it then did Santa quest dialog popped up saying got will and bell now return it to cindy

I go to girl had do her rest women all over got all done but her will screen go blank

fabrizio22

May 18, 2018
what to do after you take the lockpick level 3? alina laura cindy wendy melanie are in the mansion, isabella not, i enconter 2 times the baron's daughter

fabrizio22

May 18, 2018
SPOILERS !!!

Some general questions. I've gotten to the point where I've unlocked the mansion, got Wendy, Alina, Melanie, Cindy, and Laura into the mansion. The last short of Priscilla was us saving her from some fuckboys. There was a scene with the mother where she was annoyed the Baron was looking for us and not banging her. I also got to the point where Isabella is in the harem but still not the friendliest, neither is Alina honestly, but I can't move Isabella to the mansion. I also unlocked lockpick lvl 3 ( although you seem to not be able to unlock 2 doors that say lvl3 with it ).

Is this the end for now ? Or do I play around and see if there is anything else ?
i'm do the same, don't know how to go on

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Marble, are you planning on making the calling bell upgradable where you can have it teleport you to any of the houses with the women you've currently claimed, instead of just the cave. If not, would you consider this. The calling bell is already a little ways in the game and having this be a late game upgrade feels like a rewarding QOL feature. I understand it might be a bit busted since it will work like teleporter.

Maybe the upgrade could be called (the calling and listening bell or the calling and answering bell) XD

I just got to the mansion and I see something similar already exists.

Last edited:

fabrizio22

May 18, 2018
Marble, are you planning on making the calling bell upgradable where you can have it teleport you to any of the houses with the women you've currently claimed, instead of just the cave. If not, would you consider this. The calling bell is already a little ways in the game and having this be a late game upgrade feels like a rewarding QOL feature. I understand it might be a bit busted since it will work like teleporter.

Maybe the upgrade could be called (the calling and listening bell) XD
can you help me? what to do after unlock the lockpick level 3?

Jake Randal

Jan 17, 2024
Sucks that you don't have any other scenes in Santa world after that portion is done. I know it's a lot of work and I'm not complaining but hope we can perhaps add them to the mansion sometime in the future, cause GOTDAMN.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Again I don't know if this has been reported, but entering the far bottom left building in "market square" and then leaving through the same exit puts you in front of a building on the far right of "market square".
1706097815372.png
1706097828570.png
1706097844763.png

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes