3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Dikasya

Nov 7, 2020
very difficult for gameplay, i am always die after intro (soldier chase in forest), or it have secret for passed it?

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
LMAO you really write these sh*t, even while not playing the game just judging the game based on reading comments, what a f***ng joke you are. If u played the game ntr is avoidable.
Honestly the way this game is described is sounds like a fucking mess like people just want a straight answer cause so far it just seems like beta cuck story. lol

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How is the ntr here? I mean, it's family NTR or do you have a girlfriend or something?

fallen ravens

Feb 27, 2024
how tf do i get pass the mercenary quest, i keep fucking dying and the mom and sister get molested. i be running for my life but them mercenaries just wont stop chasing me

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly the way this game is described is sounds like a fucking mess like people just want a straight answer cause so far it just seems like beta cuck story. lol
You can play both Pure and NTR route. The choices are pretty obvious when they appear.

How is the ntr here? I mean, it's family NTR or do you have a girlfriend or something?
Family NTR.

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
even if it's ntr osea there are more ntr scenes as soon as you lose the whole fight

wouldn't it be better to give the option to win or lose instead of fighting?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes