3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
On honestly the sex in this game is disappointing to me because majority of it feels more unconsequential. Majority of it is just bad ends or petting or teasing that goes no where unless it's a side character. Nothing that feels like it's actually affecting any of the mc or female characters.

Reactions: ISecretDream

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
On honestly the sex in this game is disappointing to me because majority of it feels more unconsequential. Majority of it is just bad ends or petting or teasing that goes no where unless it's a side character. Nothing that feels like it's actually affecting any of the mc or female characters.
Not sure if I've posted about my plans here yet. But that was because I had to follow the plan I had set for each main female character's first sex scene.
Which if you have played version 0.0.7, you will see that it is complete. Many events are still at level 1, which I accept. It's quite annoying. But I can't do something so obvious from the start even though I want to do it

Thank you for your advice. And I know there are many people who don't like this, but with another 3 versions, this kind of annoyance will be less.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Cfufuf

Mar 19, 2022
Many things in the game are still in their early stages. I'm increasing the level of violence in the game. Thanks for the feedback. I will improve it better in the next version.
i have Q first the game be easy i do not know maybe because i be level 40 or something else
second when i go to the king he tell me to compelet 0.0 7 what this things should be

aertdytu

Oct 14, 2022
I just spend ~30 minutes of over leveling the party so I don't need to do it later, and I thought I would use the 100 exp items to my advantage (they grant 100 exp to the entire party). I played until all the party members were there, then used all the items, and grinded exp with the full party present, so I ended up having the entire party a few levels above level 10. I ended up scrapping 2 runs to optimize this process (and to view more scenes). To my surprise when I changed classes for the story (which has a minimum requirement of being level 10)...

everyone's level resets to level 10.

So I've lost several levels for the entire party, and if I never used the 100 exp items grinding to just level 10, then I could use the items after the reset to achieve a higher level for the entire party compared to my now reset levels.

Time to bust out the ol reliable save editor

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
I just spend ~30 minutes of over leveling the party so I don't need to do it later, and I thought I would use the 100 exp items to my advantage (they grant 100 exp to the entire party). I played until all the party members were there, then used all the items, and grinded exp with the full party present, so I ended up having the entire party a few levels above level 10. I ended up scrapping 2 runs to optimize this process (and to view more scenes). To my surprise when I changed classes for the story (which has a minimum requirement of being level 10)...

everyone's level resets to level 10.

So I've lost several levels for the entire party, and if I never used the 100 exp items grinding to just level 10, then I could use the items after the reset to achieve a higher level for the entire party compared to my now reset levels.

Time to bust out the ol reliable save editor
Because the system of the rpg maker program and the plug-ins that I use It can't be used together. So I had to reset level to level 10 and I still can't find a way to fix it.
But I have a plan to make it easier to level up in the beginning. To solve this problem

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes