3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

DJ Sadface

Mar 3, 2022
how do you get komi? Cause ive completed the game and lyras skin isnt even in my inventory, what do i do? When i turn into adam i can ''change'' into lyras skin, but then in just turns me back into the MC.

Last edited:

cheke0120

Jan 20, 2020
how do you get komi? Cause ive completed the game and lyras skin isnt even in my inventory, what do i do? When i turn into adam i can ''change'' into lyras skin, but then in just turns me back into the MC.
i think its a bug, the way around it is to take off adam's skin before you make lyra into a skin, also if you do not select to jerk it off you will be in another bug where you can technically play but the screen stays frozen

Reactions: DJ Sadface

GlitchMaker010

Sep 20, 2020
3.6 Version Walkthrough

Similar to how I've done the 3.5 Version Walkthrough, here's a complete guide of what you have to do in order to finish "The Dark Crystal"

Once you receive the mission, it'll tell you to check some data. This data is found in the computer at the MC's house, on the second floor.

After you check the computer, you have to leave Orehurst through the north and head back to the academy. There, Collin will talk to you about finding Janus. You'll have to collect trash around the academy, however, ONLY collect 9 of them, otherwise the game will softlock. Once you're prompted to check the 3rd floor, do so.

After talking to Janus, you'll be told about Raza and the key, head to the Armory and talk to him, and once he gives you Mara's key, head to the 3rd floor and speak with Collin at the club. DO NOT TALK WITH RAZA TWICE, otherwise it'll softlock you as well.

Once you talk with Collin, he'll tell you about a dungeon near the school, leave the Academy and head west, where you'll find a dungeon gate at the stone area. Once you reach there, enter the dungeon and head north until you fall into a hole by the end of the path.

Down the hole now, there should be a boss fight. Kill the boss, and once you leave behind a lump of flesh, head back to the academy via Warp. Talk to Raza and he'll tell you Lyra has the crystal. Lyra is the librarian, so head to the second floor and go to the library. Talk to Lyra and she'll ask for a permission from Ghaldine.

Collin will talk to you again, and after that, you'll have to wear Wanda's body to talk to Ghaldine. Its the first skin you grab from the game. If you appear as Alex, click on the "Formation" and change it so you're using Wanda. After speaking with Ghaldine, she'll trap you in the maze under the academy.

Head north and interact with the Bailfire, you'll leave the maze at the back of the school, near the dungeon, and talk to Wanda, now reanimated. You'll be told that you spent a whole day disappeared, and will be told to head to Adam's house. Put on the disguise and go there.

Once at Adam's house, at the kitchen, you'll spot Lyra and Miranda having sex. Miranda will tell her daughters will bring Lyra a snack, so you'll have to hypnotize both of them. One of them is found at the second floor, at the top right bedroom. The second one will be at the lake, South of Orehurst. Once you hypnotize both, head back to Collin and take off your disguise, then ask for a potion.

Once you get the potion, head back to the library, and the scene will play out where Lyra is turned into a body suit. Choose whatever option fancies you, and then go to the top left corner of the room, where you'll finally get the crystal and "finish" the quest.

Now, for the update's secrets:
- Asuna: To get Asuna, head to the dungeon area behind the school, where there are footprints. Enter the dungeon and talk to the guy there, he'll open a portal and you'll find Asuna at the other side of it.

- Komi: To get Komi, head back to the room where you found the crystal and interact with a pile of papers. Warp to Orehurst and put on Lyra's disguise, then head right from the shop and enter a small square named "Gap between Buildings". At the end of the corridor, there'll be Komi's house. Interact with the speaker (I don't know what it is called) and you'll interact with Komi inside and kill her.

- Shalltear: To get Shalltear, head back to the Armory and talk to Raza, he'll prompt you for a fight. Accept it and defeat 3 waves of enemies. He'll give you a red bow. Head over to the dungeon where you defeated the vampire boss and interact with the pile of flesh. From it, Shalltear will appear and attack you. Defeat her and you'll collect her.

Previous walkthroughts: Page 14 and 22

alittlecham

Jul 1, 2024
3.6 Version Walkthrough

Similar to how I've done the 3.5 Version Walkthrough, here's a complete guide of what you have to do in order to finish "The Dark Crystal"

Once you receive the mission, it'll tell you to check some data. This data is found in the computer at the MC's house, on the second floor.

After you check the computer, you have to leave Orehurst through the north and head back to the academy. There, Collin will talk to you about finding Janus. You'll have to collect trash around the academy, however, ONLY collect 9 of them, otherwise the game will softlock. Once you're prompted to check the 3rd floor, do so.

After talking to Janus, you'll be told about Raza and the key, head to the Armory and talk to him, and once he gives you Mara's key, head to the 3rd floor and speak with Collin at the club. DO NOT TALK WITH RAZA TWICE, otherwise it'll softlock you as well.

Once you talk with Collin, he'll tell you about a dungeon near the school, leave the Academy and head west, where you'll find a dungeon gate at the stone area. Once you reach there, enter the dungeon and head north until you fall into a hole by the end of the path.

Down the hole now, there should be a boss fight. Kill the boss, and once you leave behind a lump of flesh, head back to the academy via Warp. Talk to Raza and he'll tell you Lyra has the crystal. Lyra is the librarian, so head to the second floor and go to the library. Talk to Lyra and she'll ask for a permission from Ghaldine.

Collin will talk to you again, and after that, you'll have to wear Wanda's body to talk to Ghaldine. Its the first skin you grab from the game. If you appear as Alex, click on the "Formation" and change it so you're using Wanda. After speaking with Ghaldine, she'll trap you in the maze under the academy.

Head north and interact with the Bailfire, you'll leave the maze at the back of the school, near the dungeon, and talk to Wanda, now reanimated. You'll be told that you spent a whole day disappeared, and will be told to head to Adam's house. Put on the disguise and go there.

Once at Adam's house, at the kitchen, you'll spot Lyra and Miranda having sex. Miranda will tell her daughters will bring Lyra a snack, so you'll have to hypnotize both of them. One of them is found at the second floor, at the top right bedroom. The second one will be at the lake, South of Orehurst. Once you hypnotize both, head back to Collin and take off your disguise, then ask for a potion.

Once you get the potion, head back to the library, and the scene will play out where Lyra is turned into a body suit. Choose whatever option fancies you, and then go to the top left corner of the room, where you'll finally get the crystal and "finish" the quest.

- Asuna: To get Asuna, head to the dungeon area behind the school, where there are footprints. Enter the dungeon and talk to the guy there, he'll open a portal and you'll find Asuna at the other side of it.

- Komi: To get Komi, head back to the room where you found the crystal and interact with a pile of papers. Warp to Orehurst and put on Lyra's disguise, then head right from the shop and enter a small square named "Gap between Buildings". At the end of the corridor, there'll be Komi's house. Interact with the speaker (I don't know what it is called) and you'll interact with Komi inside and kill her.

- Shalltear: To get Shalltear, head back to the Armory and talk to Raza, he'll prompt you for a fight. Accept it and defeat 3 waves of enemies. He'll give you a red bow. Head over to the dungeon where you defeated the vampire boss and interact with the pile of flesh. From it, Shalltear will appear and attack you. Defeat her and you'll collect her.

This version has one more secret character.

(Before you read the guide below, please forgive me for my bad English, it's not my first language)

First you need to enter the museum on the left side of the overworld
Then you click on the land below the clock and solve the puzzle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After solving the puzzle, you will get the key to open the door on the right
When you enter the interior, there will be another puzzle to solve

And then you have received the character Elise

Jun 16, 2021
3.6 Version Walkthrough

I think I did something wrong; at some point the cave leading to Mara's lab just vanishes and doesn't reappear even after I got the Red Bow. Any idea what could have gone wrong?

GlitchMaker010

Sep 20, 2020
This version has one more secret character.

(Before you read the guide below, please forgive me for my bad English, it's not my first language)

First you need to enter the museum on the left side of the overworld
Then you click on the land below the clock and solve the puzzle

After solving the puzzle, you will get the key to open the door on the right
When you enter the interior, there will be another puzzle to solve

And then you have received the character Elise
It was part of a previous walkthrough I made from the 3.5 version, at Page 22

Last edited:

GlitchMaker010

Sep 20, 2020
I think I did something wrong; at some point the cave leading to Mara's lab just vanishes and doesn't reappear even after I got the Red Bow. Any idea what could have gone wrong?
It shouldn't disappear, seeing as it is an unlock you get as you progress the game. My thoughts would be that you probably interacted with something from previous missions (as in, a mission from before unlocking Mara's lab), and then the game softlocked thinking you were way back from where you actually are. It could have happened because that's the main reason I got softlocked twice during the making of this playthrough.

Try doing the walkthrough again, but follow the order I made for the unlocks. Do Asuna first, then Komi, and then try doing Shalltear. It could have vanished because you tried fighting Raza before checking the dungeon behind the school.

JimUi

Jul 3, 2024
What should we do in academy arc?
,i just introduce myself in the school.
Still not get the information for the next step.

Last edited:

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
What should we do in academy arc?
,i just introduce myself in the school.
Still not get the information for the next step.
For me the Academy part was and is still buggy but i remember that from start you must work as janitor there which means to walk arround the buildings and clean trash and then disquise as Alex if im not mistaken and follow the quests. you can use the Skin change skill you have to do so.

Reactions: JimUi
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes