3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

JimUi

Jul 3, 2024
For me the Academy part was and is still buggy but i remember that from start you must work as janitor there which means to walk arround the buildings and clean trash and then disquise as Alex if im not mistaken and follow the quests. you can use the Skin change skill you have to do so.
I'll try this, thank you ao much.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheLastNecromancer-3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jingkai

Mar 9, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with the game freezing when you chose the "fuck" option it seems to be happening for all personalities

Also is there supposed to be an in-game quest guide item cause eve said she would send me where adam lives and i'm failing to see how i get that info

Edit: I did find Adams house but only through process of elimination . Old town north of the clock tower
How do you get into Adams house tho? I can't get in

rat33

Mar 8, 2022
I'm sorry, I have an error during the festival. Can anyone help? Someone can tell me how to fix it

Last edited:
May 11, 2023
is it just me or is the new update broken. The when you enter the island to join the battle the screen is filled with purple so you have no idea what you're doing.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
is it just me or is the new update broken. The when you enter the island to join the battle the screen is filled with purple so you have no idea what you're doing.
Yeah I'm getting it too, seems to be a visual/sound effect that's firing on loop
2.png

Also there seems to be some mixups with character relations, people keep referring to mary as MC's "freya" 1.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Last Necromancer [v3.8] [Bandai_)))))] - Compressed

Win [153 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vertexin
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes