3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Blabidiblabla321

Dec 28, 2023
How do you get mitsuri?
Go to the festival -> talk to Kinze at the festival -> talk to Mitsuri at the festival -> take her through 4 of the festival stands -> fireworks cutscene plays -> Mitsuri is yours. (If the cutscene doesn't play, I may have forgotten a step.)

The flame says the festival isn't open yet but you can just walk past it.

The point that triggers the fourth stand is hidden behind the hanging lanterns.

Don't go into the doors.

Your party will get bugged with an extra entity called "DeadmitsuriHero", you can just swap party member positions in the menu and ignore it.

Unrelated - I still believe my save file is bugged, can't seem to trigger any of the Raven event points...

Last edited:

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I deleted my game by mistake and even emptied the bin with other stuff so now i have to start fresh.
I dont want to go trough all bugs and errors again so can someone post a full complete safe till 3.6 included?
I don't really have a full save, but, for the sake of just helping, these save should be at different points but should be for each event.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
you can still get softlock. after finishing the start where you poison the templar. and put the freya back in the shop. you can walk into where she sells you the good, and she spawns in front of the door and softlocks you. Your unable to get out. I suggest you put the door not where she stands by default
That's sort of why I stopped making paths basically, that whole sequence is a mess. I may go back to it but it's also really early on so...

DanigamerZX

Nov 1, 2021
Go to the festival -> talk to Kinze at the festival -> talk to Mitsuri at the festival -> take her through 4 of the festival stands -> fireworks cutscene plays -> Mitsuri is yours. (If the cutscene doesn't play, I may have forgotten a step.)

The flame says the festival isn't open yet but you can just walk past it.

The point that triggers the fourth stand is hidden behind the hanging lanterns.

Don't go into the doors.

Your party will get bugged with an extra entity called "DeadmitsuriHero", you can just swap party member positions in the menu and ignore it.

Unrelated - I still believe my save file is bugged, can't seem to trigger any of the Raven event points...
How we ignkre bruh the game show error

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes