3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Blabidiblabla321

Dec 28, 2023
Someone in an earlier comment found a solution - when you're in the map you need to pause/go to the menu; This will give time for the game to "release" the gathered up animations of that storm.

Keep doing this every few seconds while you slowly move towards the portal to the next map. (the big storm is *not* the portal.)

Now back to my previous issue - I still don't know if my game is bugged and I can't get Raven - none of the interactions the guide mentioned are happening for me...

Also, and this one is important - Is it just me or does the game freeze every time you try to fuck a servant? Edit: I downloaded the Windows version and now the fucking doesn't freeze the game - the problem is with the mobile version of the game.

Last edited:

DanigamerZX

Nov 1, 2021
Someone in an earlier comment found a solution - when you're in the map you need to pause/go to the menu; This will give time for the game to "release" the gathered up animations of that storm.

Keep doing this every few seconds while you slowly move towards the portal to the next map. (the big storm is *not* the portal.)

Now back to my previous issue - I still don't know if my game is bugged and I can't get Raven - none of the interactions the guide mentioned are happening for me...

Also, and this one is important - Is it just me or does the game freeze every time you try to fuck a servant? Edit: I downloaded the Windows version and now the fucking doesn't freeze the game - the problem is with the mobile version of the game.
The games freeze i cant go to menu

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Damn. I was really looking forward to fucking Vi, a bit disappointed. And the fact she doesn't wanna share makes me wanna fuck her and her zombie more.

Last edited:

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
I deleted my game by mistake and even emptied the bin with other stuff so now i have to start fresh.
I dont want to go trough all bugs and errors again so can someone post a full complete safe till 3.6 included?

giahy123

Jan 11, 2024
While Bandai is here, how exactly do you progress with Mitsuri? The festival only had a bugged door right next to her and I can't find any other way to trigger the event.

Exhelix

Sep 25, 2022
you can still get softlock. after finishing the start where you poison the templar. and put the freya back in the shop. you can walk into where she sells you the good, and she spawns in front of the door and softlocks you. Your unable to get out. I suggest you put the door not where she stands by default

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes