3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

ch1998523

Jan 7, 2018
Stuck in the part about the illusion. I was told to return to Thanatos but there aren't a new dialogue. And there aren't a boss fight appeared in the temple (directly go to the illusion part), only a small battle in the forest. Anyone know the reason?

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Stuck in the part about the illusion. I was told to return to Thanatos but there aren't a new dialogue. And there aren't a boss fight appeared in the temple (directly go to the illusion part), only a small battle in the forest. Anyone know the reason?
You left too early. There's a ladder on the eastern side of the temple, you can continue there

Gamgin

Jan 3, 2022
Got the poison, can't get a skinsuit from the only guard available, the woman at the table. It just asks if I want to possess her and nothing else.

Edit: nevermind...I guess I missed getting the actual poison. You can get the wine and the text implies you have both at that point, but you still also have to raise Freya.

Last edited:

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Got the poison, can't get a skinsuit from the only guard available, the woman at the table. It just asks if I want to possess her and nothing else.

Edit: nevermind...I guess I missed getting the actual poison. You can get the wine and the text implies you have both at that point, but you still also have to raise Freya.
How did you get the skinsuit? I killed Freya, got poison but I have no other options available for me. I can only fuck Freya and the guard only lets me posses her

FeHOH

Jan 14, 2020
How did you get the skinsuit? I killed Freya, got poison but I have no other options available for me. I can only fuck Freya and the guard only lets me posses her
You must have Xana (the priestess) in your party to get the skinsuit.

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
You must have Xana (the priestess) in your party to get the skinsuit.
Yeah she follows me, so I'm assuming she's a party member. Still not getting the option

Edit: I just restarted the game and now works. No idea what I did different but it worked

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FeHOH
Jun 28, 2021
You get the skinsuit of the gaurd in the temple. I'll clarify that.
What I was more referring to is if you follow all the steps given and kill Freya and get the poison. You don't get the activated dialogue to even make the skinsuit from the priestess talking about the new spell. You just enter and she says nothing. That dialogue only opened up for me if you mind control her or credit card buy.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
What I was more referring to is if you follow all the steps given and kill Freya and get the poison. You don't get the activated dialogue to even make the skinsuit from the priestess talking about the new spell. You just enter and she says nothing. That dialogue only opened up for me if you mind control her or credit card buy.
Just checking, but do you have the poison in your inventory? If so, it should be what triggers the event

Jun 28, 2021
Just checking, but do you have the poison in your inventory? If so, it should be what triggers the event
Every time I did the quest that way, the poisoned wine bottle was in my inventory. It never triggered it with her killed the actual poison. Only with alive. I went to the basement of the store and got the wine and clicked on everything else to be sure and no poison that method.

Ok, I just tested again and knew what I was doing wrong. The poison was in the upper floor and not the basement. Should probably add the stars to that upper safe.

Last edited:

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Every time I did the quest that way, the poisoned wine bottle was in my inventory. It never triggered it with her killed the actual poison. Only with alive. I went to the basement of the store and got the wine and clicked on everything else to be sure and no poison that method.

Ok, I just tested again and knew what I was doing wrong. The poison was in the upper floor and not the basement. Should probably add the stars to that upper safe.
Yeah, don't worry too much. I'm going to make it so that you can't get the wine before the poison next update.

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Just gonna put it out there that you can get Kinzac after the whole Alex thing by talking to his drunk self again and you'll perma have him. Did it in mine.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes