darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Regarding these choices, I wanted to get as close as possible to reality because when you're driving a car, you don't have much time to make a decision. From a creator's perspective, if you tell me that you felt a sense of urgency and stress, that's exactly what I wanted you to feel. However, if it ever spoils the experience too much for you, it will be very easy to make this mode optional. My goal is to make you feel things, not to spoil your gaming experience.
I rather have the choice to disable them, if it's not a big hassle. I personally don't seek the need to feel stressed while gaming. Thanks

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Miss Lizzy Anthus Enjoying the game a lot so far, just wanted to comment on this bit:

View attachment 2796781

That line really confused me until I realized the other language option was French, where there are two different versions of "you"- I assume the townsfolk have been calling MC 'tu' instead of 'vous' despite not knowing him. But the line is a little confusing for English speakers, because we don't have that split- 'you' is used regardless of plurality/formality.
Thank you very much; I'm delighted that you enjoy my game.
Indeed, it's my mistake. There was almost the same thing at the tower, and I corrected it, but I missed this one. Well done! It will be fixed for next time.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? - i deleted all data using game options to start fresh.

Now, when i start from the bvegining i get no achievement notifications and I cant unlock any of them.
I tried to remove game and download again and same thing - i start game, no achievements notifications pop up and none are unclocked.

What happened?
I will ask the coder to take a look.

Reactions: AlBetGam

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
I rather have the choice to disable them, if it's not a big hassle. I personally don't seek the need to feel stressed while gaming. Thanks
I will think about it for the future. I liked the idea of adding tension, but anyway, players who don't want to use this feature can do a rollback, so yes, I think I'll make an option to disable it.

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to wipe out every game data from my pc so i can install it again and start fresh?

Using "delete all data" facility in game messed everything and now game is not working properly.
When I delete game folder and download game again and try to play it the bad settings are still valid.

How can I wipe out everything to start fresh? Where is the folder i need to go and delete all data?

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
i would definitely recommend either numbering the achievements or leaving them in a set order. if you miss one, you can then say "need help with #15" or "need help with the one between achievement x and achievement z".

in any case, i attached the ones i have so far.

also, how do you unlock the extras in the replay menu?
The one you are missing is "employee of the month" - you need to click on a picture of a worker hanging on the wall first time you enter diner - beforte talking to a burger seller :) That gives you a total of 30-ty achievements. Where are the other 5 - i do not know.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Can I also get hints? I am unable to get 5 achievements out of 35.

Here are my achievements:
You have one in the arcade game, but it's very difficult to obtain. It will be easier in the next update. Some of them unlock when all the others are completed. Another one requires pressing a special in-game button that nobody has found or talked about (It makes me very sad, actually). The last one, you should have gotten it by talking to someone. Maybe it's my fault, and it was poorly coded; I'll look into it.

you should consider to deactivate the "sync" function
or more ppl like
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last...-special-misslizzyanthus.168092/post-11321000

wil complain about problems in the long run
I wasn't aware, thank you. I will look into it.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Well this was a surprisingly fun romp. Other than a few French to English oddities, already mentioned I thread, the writing was good.

User experience wise the like interstitial scene setting narration was WAY too fast and I eventually gave up on hitting back and trying to race the timer before they changed.

The opacity slider goes in the opposite direction of what would make sense, imo, more slider = less opacity currently.

Super stoked that there's no creepy with the clearly small children and that it's upfront about that, keeps me from having to be on alert for squick.

My American anti smoking sensibilities wishes Arianna (sp?) didn't smoke.

Also even though I selected the default bodyguard/ward relation he calls them daughters a few times, is that just being discreet or a hint to the canon relationship?

I am very much looking forward to seeing how we end up trapped in this town.

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
You have one in the arcade game, but it's very difficult to obtain. It will be easier in the next update. Some of them unlock when all the others are completed. Another one requires pressing a special in-game button that nobody has found or talked about (It makes me very sad, actually). The last one, you should have gotten it by talking to someone. Maybe it's my fault, and it was poorly coded; I'll look into it.
Looks like me and others are missing those:

but i got 30 achievements out of 35, so why am I missing those 6 below?

"Lord of the Button" - button in the game - i get it,
"No Looking Back" - i think this one should be on the begining but nothing happens,
"No bento for you, Mr. Unpopular." - no idea about this one, i talked to everybody in game,
"You're the best." - this is probably arcade, it is not that hard, just time consuming, i just got over a 1000 points and decided to quit
"Shh... My little secret." - No idea where to get that one
"Outstanding!" - this is probably what i get when completing all the achievements?

Can you please check if they are working properly though? It is not just me that is missing those :)

Reactions: CWaki

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
The one you are missing is "employee of the month" - you need to click on a picture of a worker hanging on the wall first time you enter diner - beforte talking to a burger seller :) That gives you a total of 30-ty achievements. Where are the other 5 - i do not know.
thanks. i looked at your post where you shared your achievements, and i realized our achievement lists are different, likely because we opened the doors in a different order.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Looks like me and others are missing those:

but i got 30 achievements out of 35, so why am I missing those 6 below?

"Lord of the Button" - button in the game - i get it,
"No Looking Back" - i think this one should be on the begining but nothing happens,
"No bento for you, Mr. Unpopular." - no idea about this one, i talked to everybody in game,
"You're the best." - this is probably arcade, it is not that hard, just time consuming, i just got over a 1000 points and decided to quit
"Shh... My little secret." - No idea where to get that one
"Outstanding!" - this is probably what i get when completing all the achievements?

Can you please check if they are working properly though? It is not just me that is missing those :)
I'd wager "Shh... My little secret." means not respecting the privacy of the lady with the dia de los muerte themed room.

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
I'd wager "Shh... My little secret." means not respecting the privacy of the lady with the dia de los muerte themed room.
But there is a "Deep sorrow" achievement when you choose not to look. That would mean you get different achievements depending on different choices.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes