jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Wow, so just finished this release and I'm already hooked. Love the characters (Aaliyah, Foxxy, and Gladys being my favs). Also love the design of mc. Cannot wait for the next update.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
if this game has vaginal sex already then it needs to be tagged.

i'm saying cause i wanna try this and the rest of the tags imply it happens but i'll admit, i almost skipped it cause i didnt see it.

either way i'll give it a shot soon.

Reactions: Miss Lizzy Anthus

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
"Incest" in tag, "Patreon" as sole funding platform, and no patches found in OP...

I hope no one will ever be pissed off at you Miss Lizzy Anthus and report you for this violation of Patreon's Terms of Service.
Thank you for your concern. I've talked to Patreon support, and apparently, the game should comply with their rules. Anyway, in the current build, I believe everything should be fine.

Regarding SubscribeStar, I created an account in November, and after several emails, I'm still awaiting validation...

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hey dev game crash in android ☹ can you fix it this thanks
Sorry about that. Can you provide me a screenshoot of the error ? I will fox it asap.

holy fuck i couldn't tone down the sound effects so i had to completely mute the game

the game is almost unplayable if you use headphones
Sorry about that, il will lower the default volume.
Thanks for the share
Is futa avoidable?
Everything is a avoidable.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Miss Lizzy Anthus
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.Nice Renders.
2.Start up music is way too loud.
3.Sex Animations Choices, are bugged.
4.Youngest Daughter (relationship in future updates could be a problem) R7
4.Patreon and Wincest don't mix. Go Itch.io/Subscribestar.
5.You got a golden ticket, $$$$ Best game release this summer.
Thanks for your comment can you give me more details with the bug please.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
The startup music and scene blew out my eardrums and wasn't able to be skipped. Had to turn off my sound.
3.5GB gives off the impression that there should be substantial content here but there's not much. Definitely in dire need of compression.

Renders are really nice though. UX is seriously excellent. Most of the models are attractive.

I noticed there's no maledom tag listed, or planned, just femdom. The first sex scene (aside from hitchhiker BJ) was a dominatrix. Are there any plans for maledom or is this not that sorta game? I saw the badass looking MC and thought he'd be a bit harder than he acts. You have a few "submissive" and "dominant" +1 or -1 checks for the two girls you're with, but I'm unsure what this affects, as they give you lip anyway. With everyone and everything else, nothing the MC does, or the way he's treated, seems to match his rough and tough exterior. He comes off pretty passive, like a bystander that is swept up into the flow of the characters around him, instead of directing the flow himself. It comes off like more of a modern take on a typical deconstructed male protagonist where you kinda just meander about, are the butt of the occasional joke at your expense, but eventually get things done anyway. I guess it's too early to say?

Basically, I'm trying to get a feel for where you're trying to take the tone and atmosphere of the game, as well as the MC, and I can't really pinpoint anything concrete. Synopsis/Notes are a bit vague and while it says a lot, it doesn't actually tell me much. Is it meant to be more on the lighthearted side? More comedic? Is this supposed to be a more serious thriller? Is this dystopian? Is this Mad Max-esque? Or am I just playing as Arnold Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop? Lol. I'm guessing all of the above? Just trying to figure out if this game is for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whatever the case, I thought it looked amazing and and am pretty excited to see where it goes since there's definitely some hard work put into this one. The polish is top notch.

Best of luck dev.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Looking at the tags (existing and future) and quality of renders, this could be a new favorite. Hope dev sticks with it. Very much looking forward to future updates. And, as has been said already, in order to fully realize the potential of this, a separate patch and itch/subscribestar is probably the way to go.

Reactions: Miss Lizzy Anthus

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
mc looks chad
does he acts like one though is the question ??
good luck with the game dev

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes