imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
:confused:Really bad ending lol, that made me sad even knowing i was just trying to see what looks like a bad ending here x.x

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Hello :
View attachment 2905772

View attachment 2905773

Which version are you using? Windows or Android?
Hello...there is a ratio of at least 5:1 in relation to the amount of scenes the game indicates have been added to the gallery vs the number of scenes actually found in the gallery. Up to the end of the current update, I have been informed (by the game) that over 20 scenes have been added to the gallery. In reality there are about 4 or 5. Is there a reason for the discrepancy? I'm using Windows.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Hello...there is a ratio of at least 5:1 in relation to the amount of scenes the game indicates have been added to the gallery vs the number of scenes actually found in the gallery. Up to the end of the current update, I have been informed (by the game) that over 20 scenes have been added to the gallery. In reality there are about 4 or 5. Is there a reason for the discrepancy? I'm using Windows.
Some of them are just extra with some character intro stuff 1694400303178.png
Some i didn't saw, don't know if i did something wrong / and i can't get the 5 secrets left too (oh, maybe i can, i forgot to let the girl be dominant on the mc)

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Ok, i give up, when someone know how to get all extras/scenes/conquest, tell us <3 thx

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
You receive a message when a replay is added to the gallery or when an extra is added to it. If you received the notification, it means you got one or the other. In the gallery, scenes are clearly labeled as either an extra (extra I, extra II...) or a sex scene.

Some of them are just extra with some character intro stuff View attachment 2920533
Some i didn't saw, don't know if i did something wrong / and i can't get the 5 secrets left too (oh, maybe i can, i forgot to let the girl be dominant on the mc)
Take a screenshot of the replays you still need to unlock, and I'll tell you what to do to unlock them.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
You receive a message when a replay is added to the gallery or when an extra is added to it. If you received the notification, it means you got one or the other. In the gallery, scenes are clearly labeled as either an extra (extra I, extra II...) or a sex scene.

Take a screenshot of the replays you still need to unlock, and I'll tell you what to do to unlock them.
1694470714417.png 1694470729405.png 1694470747414.png 1694470761468.png 1694470779766.png 1694470789805.png 1694470796760.png

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
I will help you achieve the latest achievements, but please note that you are not playing the latest version because there are other achievements, and some of the old ones have been modified. The achievable ones involve winning at the arcade and finding a secret in-game button. The third one is bugged in the version you are playing and is fixed in the new version (you will need to replay the section after the dinner meeting with Chie and Yukiko). But once again, I can only recommend that you play the new version because there will also be other achievements.

As for the replays, they are not all available (especially in the version you are playing, none of these characters have them). They will be added in future updates.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I will help you achieve the latest achievements, but please note that you are not playing the latest version because there are other achievements, and some of the old ones have been modified. The achievable ones involve winning at the arcade and finding a secret in-game button. The third one is bugged in the version you are playing and is fixed in the new version (you will need to replay the section after the dinner meeting with Chie and Yukiko). But once again, I can only recommend that you play the new version because there will also be other achievements.

As for the replays, they are not all available (especially in the version you are playing, none of these characters have them). They will be added in future updates.
oh, to be honest i didn't saw i was with a older version e.e, probally got an update in the day i did the download? i did it pretty recently, and, thx, i'll give a try again pretty sure
(about the arcade, i could do only 19 points there the first time i tried and gave up bcs the score was like, 9999 or something e.e)

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
oh, to be honest i didn't saw i was with a older version e.e, probally got an update in the day i did the download? i did it pretty recently, and, thx, i'll give a try again pretty sure
(about the arcade, i could do only 19 points there the first time i tried and gave up bcs the score was like, 9999 or something e.e)
You'll need to do the new update; there's additional content including some lewd scenes. Also, there's a bug fix for achievements.

For the arcade mode, in the huge update, there will be a cheat button to set whatever score you want. However, we need to take the time to develop this carefully with the coder. While the button may be easy to create, the scores will be important for unlocking additional lewd content. It won't just be about beating other people; in some cases, you might not want to beat or match them.

I would also love to improve the arcade game, redo the assets which are AWFUL, and also add power-ups, better gameplay, and all that. But let's be honest; it's not really that useful in the game and I don't think people are really looking for that.
It's on the list, but pretty much at the very bottom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imadumb

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
You'll need to do the new update; there's additional content including some lewd scenes. Also, there's a bug fix for achievements.

For the arcade mode, in the huge update, there will be a cheat button to set whatever score you want. However, we need to take the time to develop this carefully with the coder. While the button may be easy to create, the scores will be important for unlocking additional lewd content. It won't just be about beating other people; in some cases, you might not want to beat or match them.

I would also love to improve the arcade game, redo the assets which are AWFUL, and also add power-ups, better gameplay, and all that. But let's be honest; it's not really that useful in the game and I don't think people are really looking for that.
It's on the list, but pretty much at the very bottom.
to be fair, a cool minigame is some of the best assets on sandbox stuff ( sandbox stuff usually is boring, u just keep doing the same thing all the time without progress, so, when cool minigame = cool to keep going/trying)

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
to be fair, a cool minigame is some of the best assets on sandbox stuff ( sandbox stuff usually is boring, u just keep doing the same thing all the time without progress, so, when cool minigame = cool to keep going/trying)
Creating a sandbox game is one of my biggest dreams. Originally, the game was supposed to be a sandbox, but I was afraid that it would be too complicated for a first game. So, I decided to go with a visual novel format instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imadumb

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Creating a sandbox game is one of my biggest dreams. Originally, the game was supposed to be a sandbox, but I was afraid that it would be too complicated for a first game. So, I decided to go with a visual novel format instead.
I hope u can do it, the things i saw so far was pretty cool, and i was like "i saw this guy somewhere but can't put a finger on it", i really enjoyed ur novel ( and i hated the mc for being dumb, but, in his stats we can see that he's really not smart e.e) can't wait for next chapter <3

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me if the guy is canonically the girls’ father or not? I was leaning towards yes, because you get the option to redefine your relationship—which in my experience is exclusively used to smuggle incest content—but doing so gets you a big warning and stuff. I feel like the warning is there just for the dev to cover his ass for Patreon, but it made me doubt nonetheless.

I don’t care one way or another; I just want the intended experience.

Last edited:

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
Cmon, can someone help with missing achievements? 2 missing, 3 hidden :(
I know I get "you`re the best" when i get the highest score playing Arcade machine but what about others?

01.jpg

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
You are absolutely right about 'You're the best.' To unlock 'lord of the button,' you need to find a secret button in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the hidden achievement, you need to meet Saturday, and there are three hidden achievements related to a secret scene that starts just before meeting Saturday.

Reactions: DuckDairyDip
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes