Ren'Py - The Last Oasis before Chastity [v1.85b] [MissLizzyAnthus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

forcesage110

This game has some of the highest production value of any game I have played recently. While some of the easter eggs are a little esoteric, (there aren't even any hints for unlocking hidden achievements), the content that we do get is interesting. It's still early days so I can't say too much about right now and anything I do say may change, I looking forward to where this game ends up.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ledske

one word... wow!!
    gameplay, transitions, clips, renders , its all looking very good
    the way you can choose gameplay.

its a perfect way to get to know all the characters and the curiosity to explore them further.

and i didnt know John Wick had a brother XD

I cant wait for the next version of this game, there area couple of woman that need to be undressed very soon

i hope this quality stays the way it is, or if it can be improved, do so.

the only bad thing i can come up with, is that somethimes the english translation switches back to french for a line or 2. but thats it.
    easy fix
  3. 3.00 star(s)

astabro

Lmao, what an awesome start that's how a dev should present their first release. The music, the renders and the story got me hooked so much, I thought I was watching a series. This is the 2nd time this year a visual novel this good I have seen in their starting phase. And lmao, the comedy is awesome. Still deducting 2 stars because of no actual development in the story in a year even though it's a team working on it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

condoriano420

Review for Version: 1.0a SE Release Date: 2023-07-21
    * Good Narrating style
    * Good Graphic & 3D models
    * Animations are good, by maybe would be better if there is a close up
    * Impressive UI & UX
    * So far the story looks promessing

Looking forward for the next updates