Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I haven't played it yet but download it because the description makes me want to play it.
Good development Miss Lizzy Anthus!

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
The startup music and scene blew out my eardrums and wasn't able to be skipped. Had to turn off my sound.
3.5GB gives off the impression that there should be substantial content here but there's not much. Definitely in dire need of compression.

Renders are really nice though. UX is seriously excellent. Most of the models are attractive.

I noticed there's no maledom tag listed, or planned, just femdom. The first sex scene (aside from hitchhiker BJ) was a dominatrix. Are there any plans for maledom or is this not that sorta game? I saw the badass looking MC and thought he'd be a bit harder than he acts. You have a few "submissive" and "dominant" +1 or -1 checks for the two girls you're with, but I'm unsure what this affects, as they give you lip anyway. With everyone and everything else, nothing the MC does, or the way he's treated, seems to match his rough and tough exterior. He comes off pretty passive, like a bystander that is swept up into the flow of the characters around him, instead of directing the flow himself. It comes off like more of a modern take on a typical deconstructed male protagonist where you kinda just meander about, are the butt of the occasional joke at your expense, but eventually get things done anyway. I guess it's too early to say?

Basically, I'm trying to get a feel for where you're trying to take the tone and atmosphere of the game, as well as the MC, and I can't really pinpoint anything concrete. Synopsis/Notes are a bit vague and while it says a lot, it doesn't actually tell me much. Is it meant to be more on the lighthearted side? More comedic? Is this supposed to be a more serious thriller? Is this dystopian? Is this Mad Max-esque? Or am I just playing as Arnold Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop? Lol. I'm guessing all of the above? Just trying to figure out if this game is for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whatever the case, I thought it looked amazing and and am pretty excited to see where it goes since there's definitely some hard work put into this one. The polish is top notch.

Best of luck dev.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
How to unlock CHIE replay, don't tell me you have to beat her high score

View attachment 2788062
OMG, thank you for trying out this game and for your score. For her replay, it will be available in the next update. I'm really sorry if you were expecting it right away.

And don't worry, the arcade game and scores will have a VERY significant role, BUT it will be entirely optional. I'll include a cheat button for those who want to achieve a really high score easily. However, it may not always be a good thing, as some characters might need to be defeated, while for others, it could be better to let them be at the top of the leaderboard.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
FYI Lizzy there's a line during the initial escape "Gladys, Trust me for once" that ignores if you renamed Gladys or not, just so you know

Also this is.. very well put together for a ren'py game, I gotta say. Though having three seperate "no please don't incest" checks was a little much, lol

I appreciated you having the option to adjust textbox opacity so easily, I have vision problems and many games lack that and can make it hard for me to read things.

(That said it can be hard to see things like, the check boxes in the menus at times)

Reactions: tugaboy

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Compressed and Orgial version works for me.

If you are stuck in the motel :

FYI Lizzy there's a line during the initial escape "Gladys, Trust me for once" that ignores if you renamed Gladys or not, just so you know

Also this is.. very well put together for a ren'py game, I gotta say. Though having three seperate "no please don't incest" checks was a little much, lol

I appreciated you having the option to adjust textbox opacity so easily, I have vision problems and many games lack that and can make it hard for me to read things.

(That said it can be hard to see things like, the check boxes in the menus at times)
Thank you for your message, and I'll go fix that right away.

I understand, but i need to stay within Patreon's guidelines. It's essential that if you choose a different type of relationship, Patreon knows that I discouraged you from it and understand that it may pose problems for the future.

Can you take screenshots and highlight the parts that cause visibility issues for you? I'll do my best to address all of that in the next update.
The checkboxes will likely be redesigned as they are too difficult to reach on smartphones or, alternatively, I can ask the coder to implement an option for players to enlarge the icons, similar to how they can enlarge the texts.. I will instruct my coder to work on this (I must admit that I'm not very proficient in coding myself...).

Last edited:
Reactions: frank45

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Tag says one thing, game says another. Combine this with the heavy-handed full-screen opening-cinematic and I'm out. 0 stars.
I apologize for the cinematic; I added a warning message, but I might have included it too late.

On which tags do you feel disappointed?

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Thank you for your message, and I'll go fix that right away.

Can you take screenshots and highlight the parts that cause visibility issues for you? I'll do my best to address all of that in the next update.
I noticed the gladys thing again, in the car ride when you're explaining your plan right after she says the plan is stupid

Also if I see the checkbox problem again I will. Right now they look fine, it just seems to depend on what image is blurred in the background. When I looked before there happened to be something bright on screen so it made it very hard to see if something was checked or x'd, that's all.

Reactions: Miss Lizzy Anthus

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
I noticed the gladys thing again, in the car ride when you're explaining your plan right after she says the plan is stupid

Also if I see the checkbox problem again I will. Right now they look fine, it just seems to depend on what image is blurred in the background. When I looked before there happened to be something bright on screen so it made it very hard to see if something was checked or x'd, that's all.
Thank you very much for noticing it. (7 people had played before you, and none of them saw it; they must have used the default names).

I've made the changes, and I'll upload it and put it online. If you prefer, you can wait for a few more minutes.

Would an option to add a translucent black frame on top of the blur help you?

turned sound down all the way and still hear it turned off sound in the config file and sound still plays need a way to mute the sounds
I understand now. Ren'Py allows the use of only one sound at a time, but certain scenes require multiple sounds simultaneously. So, I had to create custom channels to play these sounds together. However, I didn't think of adding sliders to lower the volume of these sounds. I'll make it possible shortly. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Thank u for being upfront about it
I seriously don't hate a women being a little assertive while having sex with a man
Scenes like those are very hot and sensual
But unfortunately most games with femdom or male dom tags mean literal torture and rape on either genders and that is a bone killer for me
All I want is a great consensual bdsm or domination sex

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
If like me you mute all renpy games you can do this to make it so renpy doesn't make any noise without breaking videos. First create a file called environment.txt that needs to be in the same directory as the executable then add SDL_AUDIODRIVER="dummy" I'm on linux and that works I just copy that file into every renpy game I play. You could add it to your system environment variables but that would break audio in all SDL games.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I see a lot of tags added to this game.
but how many of them are relevant.?

i am also a bit confused about these tags.
example. it has listed Virgin, Incest, CreamPie, but no Vaginal Sex. Is that just Anal stuff.?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
If like me you mute all renpy games you can do this to make it so renpy doesn't make any noise without breaking videos. First create a file called environment.txt that needs to be in the same directory as the executable then add SDL_AUDIODRIVER="dummy" I'm on linux and that works I just copy that file into every renpy game I play. You could add it to your system environment variables but that would break audio in all SDL games.
You can also just edit the .sh to prepend the launch with that, instead of relying on a file, though a file might make it easier to organize and copy/paste.

Reactions: teabaiseach

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Reactions: n00bi

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
1.Nice Renders.
2.Start up music is way too loud.
3.Sex Animations Choices, are bugged.
4.Youngest Daughter (relationship in future updates could be a problem) R7
4.Patreon and Wincest don't mix. Go Itch.io/Subscribestar.
5.You got a golden ticket, $$$$ Best game release this summer.
I don't think I've seen Baas make claims like this before on anything I've seen on an upload...
I think this one is getting pushed up the list because of number 5... Baas sees a lot of games so the making of that claim piques my interest.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes