Avinew

Mar 26, 2020
I don't post very often on games but felt compelled to on this one. What a great start, stunning art, slick sequences, beautiful interface and an engaging story. Its not your 5 minute fap, but 5 stars from me.

Obs its early on and lacking a little in content right now, but I shall be watching this one closely in the future and strongly considering donating on Patreon/SubStar if you get the latter sorted.

Overall great, thankyou for the share and good luck with its continuation.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Miss Lizzy Anthus Thanks for the info.
one more.
Tag. Virgin [Sex act involving virgins and the loss of virginity.]
in my mind that is pussy sex, not anal. but hey what do i know.. :D

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I finished the available content, this was exceedingly good quality, bravo. Usually I find myself just skipping through about half the content and skimming through the other half just to get to whatever scenes but this was just interesting, the characters were all interesting or funny, honestly I just had a good time.

Raandor

Nov 24, 2021
Restarted the game from the beginning. Seems like if you stop with the car to rest, the door at the motel will be bugged, but if you don't stop it is working just fine. Not sure how is related but it might help figuring out a bug fix. Good luck.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Initial release. v1.0 Alpha Special Edition. Some real Newgrounds flash game energy in that release name. It's fine to just call it demo, or v0.1 my dude.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Restarted the game from the beginning. Seems like if you stop with the car to rest, the door at the motel will be bugged, but if you don't stop it is working just fine. Not sure how is related but it might help figuring out a bug fix. Good luck.
Nah, I stopped with the car to rest but had no bugged door.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hey, can you try this version guys ?

I resolved some typo and triyed to fix the sound issue. I hope I didn't introduce any bugs while adjusting the sound variables.

PC:

or:

v1.1 Alpha Special Edition:
-Typos and variable fix (thanks to Drewbie).
-Base game volume significantly lowered.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Just started playing v 1.0a SE , and the graphics are awesome, then story is good. My one complaint would be the transition's lengthiness. It take soooo long to transition from one scene to another. Oh well, you take the good with the bad.

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Hey, can you try this version guys ?

I resolved some typo and triyed to fix the sound issue. I hope I didn't introduce any bugs while adjusting the sound variables.

PC:

or:

v1.1 Alpha Special Edition:
-Typos and variable fix (thanks to Drewbie).
-Base game volume significantly lowered.
Hello Lizzy,
I want to try your game out, but it seems like it'd take hours to download. Would you be able to update this special edition fix to Mega also?

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
No femdom in this game PLEASE REMOVE THE FEMDOM TAG IT IS A WASATE OF TIME for femdom fans. You get a dominant woman forcing you to dominate and punish her daughter or whatever and her calling you master it is a forced maledom scene NO thanks.

I did like karen she seemed to be the femdom type but i am not into maledom and dont want to be forced dominating a girl when i want to be dominated instead.

Hopefully in future updates we can get a single femdom scene without juliette in it

thnks for the game good luck.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hello Lizzy,
I want to try your game out, but it seems like it'd take hours to download. Would you be able to update this special edition fix to Mega also?
I'm going to clean up my mega because I'm out of space, and I'll put a version online for you. It should take about 15 minutes, I believe.

Reactions: Kavin76

truien

Mar 17, 2020
This is hands down the bossiest game I've ever played. It allows you to change relationships but then tells you that those relationships arent allowed. It presents compelling characters then tells you point blank that they cannot be a love interest, On top of that, the UI is kinda clunky. Hard pass. Next!

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes