Jul 7, 2018
So, I downloaded the Game on my relatively slow Internet Connection only to find out that I can't reach the Main Menu. The Game wants me to wishlist it on Steam, which I can't do because it's not even available in my country and the cross that should supposedly exit the screen doesn't work. Nice work dev! How the fuck do you not bug fix a bug that keeps People from reaching the Main Menu?

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
So, I downloaded the Game on my relatively slow Internet Connection only to find out that I can't reach the Main Menu. The Game wants me to wishlist it on Steam, which I can't do because it's not even available in my country and the cross that should supposedly exit the screen doesn't work. Nice work dev! How the fuck do you not bug fix a bug that keeps People from reaching the Main Menu?
same here

Jul 7, 2018
Nope, I'm on windows. And it didn't work. Will try re-extracting and try again later.
Doesn't work for me either. I very much doubt it's a Problem with the Extraction. Might have something to do with Screen Resolution and/or Windowed vs Fullscreen maybe. I tried resizing though and it still didn't work.

Reactions: faxarte
Sep 26, 2018
Has anyone discovered how to find clothes for the girls? I got the PJs, double checked all doors (even got the secret horror poker night event) but still can't progress further: I cannot go anywhere else but the front of the motel and there is nothing more to do/click

Sakataaa

Formerly 'boziaaa'
Feb 5, 2019
Has anyone discovered how to find clothes for the girls? I got the PJs, double checked all doors (even got the secret horror poker night event) but still can't progress further: I cannot go anywhere else but the front of the motel and there is nothing more to do/click
after you check every door there should be maid in front of one doors, maybe try checking if you didn't miss any door bc i also was lost at this point but i just didn't check one pair of doors which i thought i checked xd

Jul 7, 2018
Okay, so I discovered a way to get past the wishlist screen. At least it worked for me. After starting the Game and before getting to that screen press alt+Enter to enter fullscreen mode and then press the cross twice. First time changes the page somewhat, but doesn't exit the screen and second click moves you to main menu.

Reactions: ashketchumisty
Jan 22, 2023
a little sad his younger daughter looks the whole time like 9-11 years old girl in clothes 0 oppai impossible to see 100% flatchest but removing it and you can see huge oppai for her small size xdd

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
Well I gave it a shot despite all the negative comments and all I have to say is what the fuck is up with all the extra scenes some characters literally lose their only scene and other characters lose more than half of their scenes because of that. What the fuck is up with that? BTW I didn't play at all I just used a gallery unlocker to see what scenes this game even had and that's what I found out. What a joke. Even unlocking all the scenes results in you not being able to see them all.

Mar 16, 2019
Okay, so I discovered a way to get past the wishlist screen. At least it worked for me. After starting the Game and before getting to that screen press alt+Enter to enter fullscreen mode and then press the cross twice. First time changes the page somewhat, but doesn't exit the screen and second click moves you to main menu.
This worked for me, Thanks!:)

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes