4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Any effort is good effort, can´t knock it down. So to get constructive, the writing needs some sharpening - reactions to MC's mysterious return are bizarre. Maybe the year should be 2069, humans won't be around in 6968 lol! This should be marked as demo as it is 5-10 minutes at the moment, 2 very brief H dream sequences. Has potential, I love apocalypse themes. Keep at it bud, and good luck!
Criticism taken. I changed and added some lines to make the reaction more believable for the next update.

Reactions: Tenenbaum and FPA

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Human civilization has already existed for ~6,000 so why not another 4000-5000 it's certainly possible.
You are right sir/madam! Although I have the feeling we would not recognize human civilization that far ahead in the future. Can you imagine a bronze age human shoved into a modern city lol!

• Haha
Reactions: PPanGames and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You are right sir/madam! Although I have the feeling we would not recognize human civilization that far ahead in the future. Can you imagine a bronze age human shoved into a modern city lol!
Thats true I find it difficult just picturing what we could be like 1000 years from now let alone 4000, in 4000 yrs will people be walking around cyber punk style with implants and cybernetic limbs?? Or could Humanity be more star trek like with star ships, shuttles and replicators etc??

• Wow
Reactions: FPA

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Loli tag? The younger roommate may need it, seeing only her head is visibile in the family photo...
And of course it was absolutely imperative to ask for that tag, after seeing ONLY HER HEAD?!

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I think the thing that I can't stand the most about this is the shit growing out of the back of his head (the "pony tail"). I'm not a huge fan of male pony tails anyway, but this one looks like it's literally plugged into the back of his head (kinda like a butt plug tail). I just found it really distracting.

Thats true I find it difficult just picturing what we could be like 1000 years from now let alone 4000, in 4000 yrs will people be walking around cyber punk style with implants and cybernetic limbs?? Or could Humanity be more star trek like with star ships, shuttles and replicators etc??
Humanity will likely have long destroyed itself by then.

Reactions: Cornfield

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Humanity will likely have long destroyed itself by then.
Why we haven't destroyed ourselves yet as I said previously we have already existed for longer, Humanity still being around for another few thousands years is more than just plausible it seems quite likely.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Incredibly boring and stupid story. The texts make nonsense. Nuclear explosion just happened, but you are more preoccupied because you hate walking, and the walk is boring. One year that nobody is alive around them, but they have food (huge pizza...food ration is not too important it seems), they have makeup, have their hair very styled and pretty clothes.....STUPID ! Sorry, it's just shit. Nothing else to say. I have stopped playing after 3 minutes.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The head would be way too big for a loli lol.
"Too mature," probably. "Too big," no.

Children have much larger heads for their body size than adults do. The size ratio of body to head changes as kids grow, with the body "catching up" upon reaching physical maturity. The distinguishing features of a child's face include a lack of "curve" in the eyebrows, a smaller, shorter, flatter nose, and a lack of jawbone definition. (Notice that these traits are all common in "anime-style" characters.) However, computer games with generated characters are often "unrealistic" in their portrayal of human beings (young or otherwise), so the average gamer is conditioned to overlook inconsistencies. "Suspension of disbelief" goes a long way.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Why we haven't destroyed ourselves yet as I said previously we have already existed for longer, Humanity still being around for another few thousands years is more than just plausible it seems quite likely.
Due to the level of technological advancement.
In the past we didn't have the ability to destroy ourselves, but our current level of technological advancement is already more or less at a level that could wipe ourselves out and our rate of advancement is also relatively fast.
The further we develop, the further we will strive to develop.
All it could take is an accident due to negligence/oversights/faulty reasoning/unforeseen side-effects/etc. and there could ultimately be an extinction level event.

Reactions: FPA

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Incredibly boring and stupid story. The texts make nonsense. Nuclear explosion just happened, but you are more preoccupied because you hate walking, and the walk is boring. One year that nobody is alive around them, but they have food (huge pizza...food ration is not too important it seems), they have makeup, have their hair very styled and pretty clothes.....STUPID ! Sorry, it's just shit. Nothing else to say. I have stopped playing after 3 minutes.
I mean, to be fair, given how far in the future this is set (if you ignore the fact that it doesn't look particularly futuristic), then all of those issues you mentioned can be accounted for.
e.g.
Nuke - It wasn't a nuke, but some futuristic displacement bomb or human species targeting bomb or a bomb that targets only those that aren't into incest. Maybe it was a non lethal stun weapon that knocked everyone out and then aliens or other humans abducted those they wanted to experiment on with some in artificial habitats or something.
Walking - Lots of people even in this day and age aren't big on walking long distances and maybe transport is even more convenient in this future (teleporters or some other thing). We also don't know how long he walked for/how far he walked and add to that the fact of not seeing another living being the whole time.

Basically everything can be answered with technology.
All food may have a shelf life of decades or even longer. Food might be shrunk down to the size of a marble until it's "cooked" or whatever.
Makeup/hair - it may just take the press of a button. Maybe nanotech.
What's wrong with pretty clothes? They have free access to whatever they want.

I do think it's set too far in the future. A few hundred years in the future would probably be best, as then you can excuse it for not looking completely futuristic, but still containing some futuristic elements if you intend to include them. Then again, all we've seen so far could have been altered memories and at some point some super futuristic world/society will be revealed.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
The story is weird and I suspect it will get weirder. For me, it's too short to give it a like or dislike now. Hopefully, I will like it with more content.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I mean, to be fair, given how far in the future this is set (if you ignore the fact that it doesn't look particularly futuristic), then all of those issues you mentioned can be accounted for.
e.g.
Nuke - It wasn't a nuke, but some futuristic displacement bomb or human species targeting bomb or a bomb that targets only those that aren't into incest. Maybe it was a non lethal stun weapon that knocked everyone out and then aliens or other humans abducted those they wanted to experiment on with some in artificial habitats or something.
Walking - Lots of people even in this day and age aren't big on walking long distances and maybe transport is even more convenient in this future (teleporters or some other thing). We also don't know how long he walked for/how far he walked and add to that the fact of not seeing another living being the whole time.

Basically everything can be answered with technology.
All food may have a shelf life of decades or even longer. Food might be shrunk down to the size of a marble until it's "cooked" or whatever.
Makeup/hair - it may just take the press of a button. Maybe nanotech.
What's wrong with pretty clothes? They have free access to whatever they want.

I do think it's set too far in the future. A few hundred years in the future would probably be best, as then you can excuse it for not looking completely futuristic, but still containing some futuristic elements if you intend to include them. Then again, all we've seen so far could have been altered memories and at some point some super futuristic world/society will be revealed.

What the..............

I don't need to ask me a lot of maybe this and maybe that.... This game is just not for me and I was not able to connect with the bad story and non sense graphics and comments. It is what I was trying to say in my previous comment.

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
"Too mature," probably. "Too big," no.

Children have much larger heads for their body size than adults do. The size ratio of body to head changes as kids grow, with the body "catching up" upon reaching physical maturity. The distinguishing features of a child's face include a lack of "curve" in the eyebrows, a smaller, shorter, flatter nose, and a lack of jawbone definition. (Notice that these traits are all common in "anime-style" characters.) However, computer games with generated characters are often "unrealistic" in their portrayal of human beings (young or otherwise), so the average gamer is conditioned to overlook inconsistencies. "Suspension of disbelief" goes a long way.
Here. I made a loli.
395032.png

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Criticism taken. I changed and added some lines to make the reaction more believable for the next update.
I personally don't see it as that important / what was implied was pretty obvious to me... but since like 12 people commented about your game's summary...

simply adding two words: "A young man is forced to deal with the fact that most of humanity has vanished from earth."

Would solve literally all of that. :ROFLMAO:

Love your models, by the way. Good luck with the game.

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I personally don't see it as that important / what was implied was pretty obvious to me... but since like 12 people commented about your game's summary...

simply adding two words: "A young man is forced to deal with the fact that most of humanity has vanished from earth."

Would solve literally all of that. :ROFLMAO:

Love your models, by the way. Good luck with the game.
Oh I wouldn't have changed it if I was 100% satisfied with this moment. If there is something some people might not like and I'm not sure about, I'll change it. Sometimes having other perspectives on one's own writing helps. That's one of the benefits of not releasing a full story at once for me.

I also thought about changing the summary but I really don't want to spoil anything. After all, I made this summary very vague on purpose.

Thanks guy.

Reactions: Tenenbaum and SrRK

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I suspect they(MC and family) all vanished from Earth. The dark people are doing experiments through their version of a hologram program.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
If the story doesn't end with impregnation....then this would be a missed opportunity.
Okay. So I take it that a World Ending Event happened but the MC was saved?

Last edited:

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
If the story doesn't end with impregnation....then this would be a missed opportunity.
Okay. So I take it that a World Ending Event happened but the MC was saved?
Saved yes, but made his reappearance a year after that event, according to his family. Personally, I think it some alien abduction scenario that will be told.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes