3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
You mean feminization games in general? There are a bunch of them in tfgames.

If you mean games of this particular writing style and story progression I can recommend these: Afterlife, Blood Magic, Timeless pantheon, Crossdressing in Camelot, Between, and The Last Sovereign.
I already play Afterlife, Blood Magic, Timeless pantheon, Crossdressing in Camelot, Between
do you know any other games similar to the games above.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
You can try these games:

and maybe "better earth", but I havent played these games because Im not interested in them.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Well then, thats pretty much everything.

The last one I can recommend is Tale of Tali but its just a demo right now, with about 30 mins content. It looks promising.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
It's kinda unique. Female starting protagonist with a branching choice of becoming a futa or staying as a woman. She is a princess about to become the future ruler of a kindom but something happens and that all goes down.

In later versions, the dev has been thinking about adding a male protagonist.

Check it out: https://f95zone.to/threads/tale-of-tali-demo-ohmega.73318/

Edit: it was also made in a month because the dev wanted to challenge themselves. So dont be to hard on it, The intro will be different in the next update

Reactions: Oxiton

DEXterslab

Oct 17, 2018
There was a html game on tfgames where you are the princess that became queen and judging on how well the land is being ruled you transform with it. "The queen is the land and her health dictates how the land flourishes"
Anyone know what its name is?

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
There was a html game on tfgames where you are the princess that became queen and judging on how well the land is being ruled you transform with it. "The queen is the land and her health dictates how the land flourishes"

No sorry, sounds interesting though. Can you give any more info on it. Like is it MtF? Does it have futa (I may have played it, in that case)?

Edit: Damn, I feel like I know what game you are talking about, but cant remember it. I even searched our for a bit on tfgames.

Last edited:

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Does it have anything to do with the word "Opala"?

SnikeyMokey

Sep 7, 2017
I don't know what's causing this or how to fix it but after like 5 minutes of playing the game my screen will completely freeze up and I can't play as a result yet the game is still playing in the background as I can hear it playing out.

Soldraco

Mar 17, 2019
Would be nice to have more TF options and more interactions with the daughters.
Especially as I want to find a way for them to get along.
Let me have my happy family of soul daughters, please! Especially as them sharing the burden of the situations the MC gets into would be nice.

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
So... I hope the author didnt gave up on public releases huh...
checked his Patreon blog and he still updating the game, but the last public update was MONTHS ago

Last edited:

21zebras

Mar 3, 2019
So... I hope the author didnt gave up on public releases huh...
checked his Patreon blog and he still updating the game, but the last public update was MONTHS ago
0.04E dropped on patron so it aint dead, just kinda slow. Also, the author works on a multitude of different projects so it takes a bit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoisacChopper

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
So anyone else want to kill that "madam" by beating her with her own entrails? :)
Then burn everything she ever cared for.
I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEEING FORCED TO WEAR A F***ING SHOCK COLLAR OR BEEING HYPNOTICED IN TO CHANGING MY NAME!!! WHERE IS THE OPTION TO MURDER HER? I DON'T CARE ANYMORE FOR A "PURE" RUN SHE NEEDS TO DIE!
I honestly like the game, but this part (if anyone hadn't noticed) made me rather pissed, and the mc is beeing a pushover and just saying yes, I would cut that thing off or just go for the kill and take the method of taking the collar off, from her cold, dead hands. If the original creator reads this post, can this be a optional thing?

Last edited:

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
On another note, the choice that made on of the daughters dissapear made me cry. The hypocrisy of men. Where the 100% happy end?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote