3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

21zebras

Mar 3, 2019
Just checked the patreon, and unfortunately it seems the maker has decided to put this game on hold. Says their burned out on the project and it's not making enough $ to justify the hours they put into it, so for it's gonna be on indefinite hiatus after the next update. They plan to start making a new souls-like game. Feel free to read the whole thing .

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Just checked the patreon, and unfortunately it seems the maker has decided to put this game on hold. Says their burned out on the project and it's not making enough $ to justify the hours they put into it, so for it's gonna be on indefinite hiatus after the next update. They plan to start making a new souls-like game. Feel free to read the whole thing .
Is the plan for next game releasing a build, then nothing for 7 months and wonder why it's not gaining an audience before dropping it too? What a shame.
Maybe it's just a case of dev working on multiple smaller things at same time and a complete game would tie up too much of their time.
aaaaaa.png

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
dammit it was abandoned, remember playing it before it went into on hold, guess it was canned anyway
Massmanic now makes comics so... I see unlikely this game return.

Is sad start games with potential and then learn that were abandoned. In the end the best is play to COMPLETED GAMES to avoid this problem.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Massmanic now makes comics so... I see unlikely this game return.

Is sad start games with potential and then learn that were abandoned. In the end the best is play to COMPLETED GAMES to avoid this problem.
Well the dev is making more money making comics with less time spent on making them compared to the game.

• Sad
Reactions: DoisacChopper

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Last Of The Kitsune [0.04B] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (412 MB/ 151 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
It looks like the game is back in development but tbh, considering the devs update schedule, we wont be able to play this version until the next one is released and that take a lot of time.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
went on their patreon and decided t osub to get teh changelog, here's the post from june 02 2023:

-----------------------------------------------------
Okay, after a long hiatus, here it is, the v0.05 update!

This was a blast to come back to, I forgot how much fun video game development was.

I'll shut up and post the Mega link now (only works for Windows) :

My saves (Read patch notes):

Walkthrough (0.04E):

Okay, so patch notes:

- V0.04E has been 'fixed'. The content is available but needs to be expanded upon.

- There is a notice for when you should save, though I have added my own save files as well as a separate download. If you load save file 16 this should open all of the new content for you as it has the 'Seiko Tethered Route' through the ki.
All old save files should work!
Note that you should only load file 16 after the warning to save your own game!

- TWO breast-related TFs+ that are avoidable if you managed to save your darling daughter. Though these are to be rewritten. If you still want them then save your daughter after getting the tfs.

- After the Tomo dungeon boss you'll be soft-locked as there is no content after this.

- SPOILER! Haven't updated the walkthrough as of yet as things need to change. The tf sources are from accepting help from Lady Kame and entering the huts in Michael's Ki.
This has laid the foundation for the rest of the dungeon/dungeons in the ki for now, I've only worked on it for a few days after all so it'll take a bit longer to finish it up.

I'm gonna be splitting time now between comics and TLotK. It has benefitted me greatly having returned to this project.

Hope you all enjoy this pre-update. I had to basically re-learn RPG Maker and collect some dusty notes, but to be frank, it was like riding a bike again.

Speak to you all next week, enjoy your weekend!

P.S. Let me know of any bugs you find!
------------------------------------------------

in the replies to that post someone asked if there would be other update for the game and massmaniac said that they were planning an update for december but there's nothing on that side on their patreon but on a january 19 2024 they said that they were still working on rpgmaker projects so hopefully we'll see another update this year or soon

they're also working on another game now called magical camp cutie escape which has a very early release, didn't try it yet but there's that regarding game on that regards

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote