VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Last Of Us: A Life for a LIfe [v0.1] [HS Makes Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
HS, Please continue and add the two scenes you are considering. Thanks for sharing your work.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Wouldn't put your dick in Abby unless you want to get infected. (Plenty of other reasons I wouldn't put my dick in her but getting turning into a zombie is debatably the worse.) Ellie turned her into an infected when Abby bit off her fingers from the hand that had just been bitten while escaping from the guys who captured Abby. Kinda liked that Ellie left her to a fate worse than death

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Ya gotta side with those asking why Abby? I mean even if she was hot, which she isn't in either face or body, she is a beyond shitty character. I don't want to give an serious spoilers but she is a self pitying vendictive bitch who is literally responsible for virtually everything bad that happened to everyone in the franchise after Joel and Ellie showed up at the hospital at the end of the first game. Unless this is supposed to be some sort of karmic cleanse by hate fucking her to death I don't see this game succeeding.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes