3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

23d2dq

Nov 22, 2020
Bought medication 101 and went back to home to read but it gone, it seem bug or what? I still wait for more scene or new character come in story.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
The Last Romantic ver.0.02 (beta)
Beta version:

March 8, 2023, Version with fixed bugs:
  • bug with duplicate tasks in the task list
  • no back button in some interfaces
  • removing pop-up about getting points where points are not actually given / adding extra points in places where they are needed, but not given
  • interface bugs when objects not corresponding to the location could be displayed
  • docking of some quests in episode 1 (when the quest is logically finished, but the task is still hanging in the list / when the quest has not finished yet and is waiting for the player to act, but the task is not displayed in the list)
  • descriptions of some quests, so that their text coincides with what is happening in the game

Reactions: Meowmadam and BaasB

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Really like the art style. The animation's are pretty good too.

Just hope the dev streamlines the game a little. Less "do this 10 times" stuff. It's an arbitrary number that is just a meaningless grind.

Also the in-game guide needs to be a little more direct.

Ran into some bugs too.

Reactions: stal1234

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Once again, a game that has NO SEXUAL CONTENT tagged in any way, yet still somehow manages to be tagged as "incest" ... even though incest content requires some kind of sexual content to exist in the game.

Reactions: jokesaside1

Giganah7

Jan 16, 2019
Can’t stand anything made by Mensh, the whole style is:

Create a buggy mess of a game which is also interminable and unsatisfying as possible by making you do endless, confusing errands for teasing content that never goes anywhere and then updating once every three months until he gets bored with it and starts developing another game; the art is always good but the games are absolutely awful.

Drope

Mar 16, 2018
The Art its pretty good. But its all you get from this.
I can't do anything with this game.

Invisible sheep that mean you can't sleep, 1st tutor test I cant take, the ioga mat nowhere to be used... etc.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
The Art its pretty good. But its all you get from this.
I can't do anything with this game.

Invisible sheep that mean you can't sleep, 1st tutor test I cant take, the ioga mat nowhere to be used... etc.
Sandbox games with very little content are just a pain the in arse. I can't stand this kinda set up, either make it linear until there's content enough to make it progress quickly or just make it a VN. But wasting time clicking random things for ages with nothing happening is boring as taking a shit.

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes