3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

beryn

May 8, 2017
You can earn $10 each day by working, check your computer. You can also sell your cum for $10 per day.
No, I earn no money at the computer, there are no option for that.
On the computer I can only study and go to the store.
There are no option to sell my cum.

beryn

May 8, 2017
how to get self control 2
You can't as far as I can see. I am stuck on these quests:
Buythe Meditation 101 book (no money and no way to earn it)
Buy book about fitness and study it. (no money and no way to earn it)
Talk to aunt in the living room in the evening. (dialogue leads to nothing)
Gain self control 2 (Nothing happens anywhere no matter what you do)

Last edited:

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
i have self control 3 but tutor task till shows get self control 2 as well as read meditation book where i complete and aunt said to teach her

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
1 long haired lady confirmed. I'm expecting cuck content with the usual dread.
1)"prostitution" + "voyeurism" combo tags
2)these are present before any of the trifecta tags "vaginal sex" "anal sex" or "oral sex"

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Maaan does this need some serious time working out bugs. Names in dialogue is just a little one, but still.

Pretty sure you can provoke errors all kinds of ways - buying (some?) items at night, etc etc.

Could also use some substantial QoL improvements. So much clicking around doing absolutely nothing, for ultimately no reason...

beryn

May 8, 2017
in the computer the icon to the right is for earning money (10 per day)
It is just saying "not available yet"
Maaan does this need some serious time working out bugs. Names in dialogue is just a little one, but still.

Pretty sure you can provoke errors all kinds of ways - buying (some?) items at night, etc etc.

Could also use some substantial QoL improvements. So much clicking around doing absolutely nothing, for ultimately no reason...
Agreed, as far as I can tell, there are no QoL yet.

stlkkl

Feb 26, 2021
Started a fresh game and did everything in the proper order. Haven't encountered any bugs at all at any event I've done. Only thing I don't know how to do is the hands and tongue skills, so if anyone know please inform me too.

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes