3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019

FSDM

Oct 7, 2019
My only options with Ellis at dinner is "talk" and it doesn't go anywhere just says "talked about various topics". What do i do next?

Reactions: tranjonny
Jul 21, 2019
Too many big tits and big ass... i dont really like it. its unnatural. i love those arts but i cannot live with these all monsters size. we must live with the fact which is we live with the thin, medium and chubby people. not all with small head and have big chests and asses. it is troublesome ideas to living.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Yeah. Minigames but no "(X) Sex" tags? If all I wanted was my balls blue I'd just dip 'em in some paint and at least be able to call myself a modern artist. Some of that preview pics looks pretty good though, guess I'll check back in a few months.
they cant add sex scenes yet, dont you know, they gotta milk it by not adding it, that way people will have to come back later to ask about it instead of playing it.

• Haha

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Too many big tits and big ass... i dont really like it. its unnatural. i love those arts but i cannot live with these all monsters size. we must live with the fact which is we live with the thin, medium and chubby people. not all with small head and have big chests and asses. it is troublesome ideas to living.
you can get off the stage now. no one cares

Beatboxer

Sep 23, 2017
Someone make a walkthrough for the game. It's very confusing and some of the quest tasks pop up in Russian even though I have the game in english and leaves me clueless of what the fuck to do.

Last edited:

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I've been playing for a couple minutes but I'm stuck after talking to the old guy on the phone for the second time.

A walkthorugh'd be excelent!!!

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
How to increase Bravery? I have bought the beer and drank it. Also need hand skills?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 11 Votes