3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

sindwar

Jun 16, 2018
How in the world do you earn money in this game. I don't have the money to buy the repair kit. I have looked everywhere.

sindwar

Jun 16, 2018
How in the world do you earn money in this game. I don't have the money to buy the repair kit. I have looked everywhere.
Never mind I figured it out.
For anyone who wondered. You have to find the wrench, repair the sink find the tape and repair the sink again. Aptera that you talk to aunty in the morning and check the shower after. You will understand the rest.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Not had a single bug at all... at least so far anyway... Unless the below is one...

How can you take the tutor's test? If anyone can help that would be great.

Each time I try and read the books, it says "!#@"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DevSteve

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Not had a single bug at all... at least so far anyway... Unless the below is one...

How can you take the tutor's test? If anyone can help that would be great.

Each time I try and read the books, it says "!#@"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You only need to read them once, after that it will do what you described. Not sure if perhaps you already read them or the game at least thinks you did, but maybe. I do know that you need the "cum tank" to be full in order to take the test. So I would start there. Max that out than go to the kitchen in the morning and see if there is a dialogue option for the exam.

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
You only need to read them once, after that it will do what you described. Not sure if perhaps you already read them or the game at least thinks you did, but maybe. I do know that you need the "cum tank" to be full in order to take the test. So I would start there. Max that out than go to the kitchen in the morning and see if there is a dialogue option for the exam.
Cheers, for some reason (and im laughing as I write this) my cum tank only fills to 50%. What I also found that if you sleep constantly for a week I think it is, it then resets to 0.

Last edited:

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Cheers, for some reason (and im laughing as I write this) my cum tank only fills to 50%. What I also found that if you sleep constantly for a week I think it is, it then resets to 0.
Once it hits 50% have you used the sleeping pills to sleep? Thats what I had to do, just keep skipping days and taking pills at night until it was full. Could always use save edit to max it, but that could lead to bugs. idk

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone help me, i'm getting stuck the task i already did but isn't updated
I had exactly the same problem and stopped playing. Maybe there is a fix or something I did wrong or missed. Figured I'd get back to it later. If you figure it out let us know and I'll do the same.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
I am currently playing, what I assume is still the prologue, and when I get to Ellis for the first time..."Look again" is bugged out (and just shows a black screen after the second time looking). If anyone knows how to fix let me know. If not I will wait for a future update where I can play without the bugs. So far the game looks rather nice so I am hoping for the best.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. :D

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I am currently playing, what I assume is still the prologue, and when I get to Ellis for the first time..."Look again" is bugged out (and just shows a black screen after the second time looking).

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. :D
I never had that issue, so could be your save/game files or pc perhaps. I started from scratch, having never played it before.

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes