3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Xytor

Mar 12, 2022
did that the only issue i got now is that the hints for her is in Russian which i cant understand can someone help thanks
What it says is "you should find another way in".

What you should do is go downstairs and go to the basement and then go to the courtyard. You will fail. The next day, go to the basement to get the rope, wait until night (when you get the rope the roof will be unlocked). You will fail again. Another day, go to his room and hide under the bed, he will ask you to buy a remedy. The pharmacy is unlocked.

Update: You have to donate 100 milliliters of cum, about 2 to 4 times will do. (This is how it worked for me) all this at night. Afterwards, the sick person will ask you to keep donating (Optional).
Finally, you start a new day and wait until the evening to go to dinner. A new option will appear: "offer to drink tea", after clicking on it, you will be asked if you want to take the pill or not, do it. Another question about whether to grab her ass or not will follow. In her room, you can have her face down or not. That's all the content of the episode 0.2

I am using translator, I hope you will forgive me if there are any spelling mistakes.

Last edited:

zhuzhuzhufan

Nov 28, 2022
Can any Rich share the latest update? Much appreciated! This damn author is so greedy, charging 50$ per month and updating the game once every six months. Only the really rich have the money to support him.

tipikus

Mar 28, 2021
Can any Rich share the latest update? Much appreciated! This damn author is so greedy, charging 50$ per month and updating the game once every six months. Only the really rich have the money to support him.
budy he charge 5$/month you dont have to buy the highest patreon level kek

Reactions: zhuzhuzhufan
3.10 star(s) 11 Votes