3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The art looks godly but it definitely sucks that it takes so long for new updates to come out. This game could be a huge hit similar to stuff like 'Summertime Saga' or 'What a Legend' if new updates came out more frequently. I mean, is this game more of a slow-burn again? I'm asking because the game has been out for over a year and there's not even a vaginal sex tag yet.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
The art looks godly but it definitely sucks that it takes so long for new updates to come out. This game could be a huge hit similar to stuff like 'Summertime Saga' or 'What a Legend' if new updates came out more frequently. I mean, is this game more of a slow-burn again? I'm asking because the game has been out for over a year and there's not even a vaginal sex tag yet.
You are not wrong on that but sadly dealing with games and no idea whats going on irl for them can cause some long waits for updates. But also yeah you would except some vaginal sex tag already and is it me well i think it's just me that i am really just tried of the MC male always being that teen design or short design.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You are not wrong on that but sadly dealing with games and no idea whats going on irl for them can cause some long waits for updates. But also yeah you would except some vaginal sex tag already and is it me well i think it's just me that i am really just tried of the MC male always being that teen design or short design.
I definitely know what you mean about the teenage looking MC. But I'd still rather play as a teenage boy than a child looking mf that you see in a lot of other games. But yea, I'd love to see more young adults as main characters in these 2D sandbox games.

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I definitely know what you mean about the teenage looking MC. But I'd still rather play as a teenage boy than a child looking mf that you see in a lot of other games. But yea, I'd love to see more young adults as main characters in these 2D sandbox games.
Oh hell yeah you are not wrong with that and usually the whole child looking mf aka shota in which we see a lot as well sadly. And yeah i would love to see more actually adult guys like men men. If you get what i mean.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Oh hell yeah you are not wrong with that and usually the whole child looking mf aka shota in which we see a lot as well sadly. And yeah i would love to see more actually adult guys like men men. If you get what i mean.
The saddest thing for me specifically is that I absolutely love MILFs/mature women and most games where you actually have a lot of them feature shota protagonists :HideThePain: Like bro, why is it always these little boys who get my favourite type of woman?

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
The saddest thing for me specifically is that I absolutely love MILFs/mature women and most games where you actually have a lot of them feature shota protagonists :HideThePain: Like bro, why is it always these little boys who get my favourite type of woman?
I don't know why. I think a fetish reason seeing a young boy or teen boy going after older women or being seduced or used by them.

divx18

Oct 31, 2019
i dont find the take the test option my cumtanbk is 100% and my exam prep is 10 can someone help
i found it you ned to have 10 for booblover prostitute in the park and fight the hobo than you will have selfconrole unlocked and in the morning the quation to pass the tets is there

Reactions: muki1995

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
i found it you ned to have 10 for booblover prostitute in the park and fight the hobo than you will have selfconrole unlocked and in the morning the quation to pass the tets is there
thanks that worked, do you know how to get self control 2?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Tags still don't mention any sex acts. Are they outdated or the game still that early in development?

Reactions: nozu
3.10 star(s) 11 Votes