3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
Dunno if it's been mentioned, but the references to the "landlady"s name need to be fixed. A lot of the time the game refers to her in a non-descript or wrong way instead of saying the name you set for her. It's clear you designed her in a way to support a certain naming... but it isn't written to support custom naming in many cases.

And as others have said, the grind is atrocious. Ended up just hacking the save cause I was not wasting hours just to see an image or two.

The art is awesome though and there is huge potential here if you seize it and put the effort in to put out more content and improve some of the pain points.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
What do you have to do to get to this point? I've done the shower scene where you get caught, dinner measuring, and alice jerking me off
You unlock the pharmacy after trying to get into Alice bedroom. Once you sneak into her room, you can click on the bed and you will trigger the event with the pharmacy.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
What to do After this : continue having dinner with your aunt (i alreaddy achieve where i can give her sleeping pills) and i have judith: restore health in the pharmacy/ and keep donating sp*rm.
I'm stuck at the same point. I guess it is the end for the current version. Maybe someone can give us a hint.

Mhurocy815

Oct 22, 2021
You unlock the pharmacy after trying to get into Alice bedroom. Once you sneak into her room, you can click on the bed and you will trigger the event with the pharmacy.
Unfortunately I can't trigger the peeping to even start getting into her room.

Jpedromed

Aug 5, 2022
What do I do after taking the first test? In-game walkthrough is not giving any tips other than "self control 2" where do I get that?

zejoro

Oct 4, 2017
Maybe I'm an idiot, but it seems like the question about how to get self control 2 has been asked a dozen times and there hasn't been a direct answer from any of the people who have clearly advanced past that. Apparently it has something to do with masturbating? Could someone please provide a direct answer as to how to get self control 2?

Reactions: MCDom

jaxross11

Aug 28, 2018
I get an error after texting the ex and after clicking ignore you just get stuck... I'm gonna guess this game is a lost cause...

Fleur gang

Nov 21, 2020
I need help with Lara where it says “Decide what to do with Lata” i click her my mc dont know what to do with her

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
Maybe I'm an idiot, but it seems like the question about how to get self control 2 has been asked a dozen times and there hasn't been a direct answer from any of the people who have clearly advanced past that. Apparently it has something to do with masturbating? Could someone please provide a direct answer as to how to get self control 2?
Buy the fleshlight from your PC shop, masturbate with it 10 times.

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
Do I need to do something to trigger its appearance in the shop? Because I only see sleeping pills.
Have you had the first Thursday night time encounter with the neighbor? (not the yoga/massaging stuff)?
Click the clipboard with checkmark icon on it at the top left and click each character and see what it's currently asking you to do for them.

zejoro

Oct 4, 2017
Have you had the first Thursday night time encounter with the neighbor? (not the yoga/massaging stuff)?
Click the clipboard with checkmark icon on it at the top left and click each character and see what it's currently asking you to do for them.
I have not had any encounter with a neighbor. None of the characters in the clipboard have tasks except for the one saying to get self control 2

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
I have not had any encounter with a neighbor. None of the characters in the clipboard have tasks except for the one saying to get self control 2
I don't remember at that point then, I think the game instructed you in the dialogue. Can try checking the store in the town book shop if you have that unlocked.

But it sounds like you haven't done any of the peeping on the neighbor either. Go outside and peep through. I think you need to unlock other encounters to then progress maybe.

Kanjut melintir

Dec 20, 2022
Apa yang harus dilakukan Setelah ini : lanjutkan makan malam dengan bibimu (saya sudah mencapai tempat di mana saya bisa memberinya obat tidur) dan saya punya keputusan: memulihkan kesehatan di apotek/ dan terus menyumbangkan sp*rm.
[/MENGUTIP]
seseorang tolong beri tahu saya caranya, karena saya juga terjebak dalam adegan yang sama

• Haha
Reactions: namtab
3.10 star(s) 11 Votes