3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

lassekreta

Mar 2, 2021
Ok, so I reached the point where I had dinners with Ellis up to the point when she measures.
But now I seem to be stuck. I cant improve her desire above 3 and the next activity requires desire = 6.
Any suggestion on how to improve her desire further?

Zeeeeeendddddddtt

Aug 9, 2022
Ok, so I reached the point where I had dinners with Ellis up to the point when she measures.
But now I seem to be stuck. I cant improve her desire above 3 and the next activity requires desire = 6.
Any suggestion on how to improve her desire further?
Masturbation in bathroom, like you did for neighbor exercise, just repeat it every morning, and her desire will go up to 15

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
I've gotten Ellis' relationship up to 8 and desire to 15, so now she's jerking me off at the dinner table and I can also peep on her masturbating in the bedroom, but can't seem to progress from there. Is that it for the current build or is there something else I can do

GasLighter69

Dec 30, 2020
I'm stuck at fixing the faucet, I already did it but I cannot do anything else to Ellis, I also cannot take the test though my seed is already at 100%

SilverEagle44

Nov 16, 2021
bro idk if its just me but im getting a bug error whenever i try to buy the 70$ repair kit. is there any fix for this?

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
I'm stuck at fixing the faucet, I already did it but I cannot do anything else to Ellis, I also cannot take the test though my seed is already at 100%
You have to talk to Ellis again in the morning the next day for going further. As for the test you need 10 in prep, 100& seed and then talk to Ellis during the day to call over the tutor

lassekreta

Mar 2, 2021
Masturbation in bathroom, like you did for neighbor exercise, just repeat it every morning, and her desire will go up to 15
Thanks!
However, it doesnt seem to work for me. I cant to anything in the bathroom in the morning. I can only click on the shower curtain but nothing happens.
Maybe I am stuck with some bug?

FlyerReady

Apr 25, 2022
I like the game so far. Interesting story, good art style. What I don't like is the screen going black when something interesting happens.

Oct 19, 2018
this game is really frustrating. Right now I have a bug where I already bought the meditation book and read it, then bought the mat from the online store, yet i can't meditate because the checklist has not ticked off the "read meditation book" task yet. Is there something I can do with the console (like for the big butts book) to continue progressing? Or am I just softlocked somehow by not progressing in the self control task?

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
this game is really frustrating. Right now I have a bug where I already bought the meditation book and read it, then bought the mat from the online store, yet i can't meditate because the checklist has not ticked off the "read meditation book" task yet. Is there something I can do with the console (like for the big butts book) to continue progressing? Or am I just softlocked somehow by not progressing in the self control task?
Meditation is only at night in the garden. Beyond that I don't know if there are other prerequisites.

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes