3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
Art is definitive an attracting factor, will watch to see where this goes, congrats dev for a nice demo

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
buying shower kit will crash game, no way to go to park, no way to take test, no way to read 101 meditation book.
Yes, I'm stuck

Reactions: Sedid

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Looks like the game has to be restarted, my saves were broken too. And also cheating through console gonna break the game as well.

benzd

Apr 11, 2021
ok, i like the game. lots of bugs and not a clear path forward to progress. to be able to talk to aunt in the evening, you have to continue the neighbour fitness path and tutor path. tutor, neighbour and aunt are connected to each other. you get control skill 2 by going to see the neighbour.

Reactions: Sedid

BRguyjerkingoff

May 4, 2021
Great game, but with too much bugs, keep the good work. Also, don't know what to do after maxing lust and desire of the aunt

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Pretty sure that tasing someone in the face is a human rights violation in any country on any world. That just hurts to think about.

marbar2197

Sep 21, 2020
Good start but VERY buggy, got softlocked on aunt path because I bought the magazine too early I think, and now it's not in inventory and I can't put it under the sofa if that's what you're supposed to do.

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
Good start but VERY buggy, got softlocked on aunt path because I bought the magazine too early I think, and now it's not in inventory and I can't put it under the sofa if that's what you're supposed to do.
enable console (download/run unren, option 3)
shift + o (to open console)

type following line:
jump boughtbuttbook

click ignore on the errors

happened to me too. game is super buggy

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes