• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

qualia

Apr 24, 2020
based solely off the composition of the banner, im looking forward to this!
many colors, many bimbos A++

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I don't want to sound like an asshole but removing the art and animations (they look good) the rest is bad, the models seem like cut and paste,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the grinding,sandbox and the story.... (and I say that as someone who play sandbox whit grind)

I know it's a demo but there is no backstory, mc 19 years old living with a 30 year old woman who could be the mother but then the mc should be 11 years old and they should change the story that he is trying to get into university, (It would make much more sense with the personality he has in general) on the other hand, the MC calls the woman "aunt" and that makes me have more doubts.... what the hell happened to the MC's family?

For the sandbox imo it would be great to be able to access the map without the need to be outside the house and it would also be nice to be able to go to the mc's room from anywhere.
Why do I say this? for example the mission with the prostitute, you need to see her boobs 10 times (here is the grind problem) the mc is in his room, you have to click the door, go down the stairs, click the front door and only then do we access the map to go to the park, then to return you have to click on the map, select the house, click on the door, go up the stairs, click on the door of the mc's room... having quick access avoids this problem a lot...

Now the grind, here the problem is in the use of time in the day, each action you do uses the whole day and that becomes annoying. (honestly it seems to me a cheap way to extend the game)

The choices..., I'm not a fan of those choices that add from one stat and subtract from another, that means more useless grind :KEK:.
For example, if you defend yourself from the thugs +1 reputation, but when the police appear if you don't resist -1 reputation +1 relationship with the officer, if you resist -1 relationship +1 reputation (the same happens with the prostitute and the homeless man)

As for the (possible) LI, there is not much to say, the ex-girlfriend leaves mc because he doesn't fuck her, the tutor is more of a prostitute who uses her body to encourage "students",the neighbor there is not much to say, then there are points of relationship with 2 other prostitutes :HideThePain: , a girl who defends the mc from the thugs and also treats him like a spineless weak loser and finally the landlady/mother/aunt of whom we know nothing LOL.

Imo it can result in a good game, if all that is fixed,let see how it turns out in the final edition (if there is one)

Last edited:

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
I have encountered what appears to be a small coding error. Now if only I could remember how to hide all that follows in a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Since there is no sex reported in the tags, how the FUCK is there incest, as that implies a sexual act?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Hmm not sure what the game is about with that "resume" but damn those models look niiiice, thick thighs and big ol' titties ? Sign meee uuup !!

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes