Arutha1988

Feb 26, 2018
It should be noted, in your route though Carina's men will die. Which may not destroy any major variables, will make me as sad as whoring qum so I avoid it.
Edit: Also what was the use of investing in the Eustrin Aram embassy?
getting the best outcome for the counsel (orcs/unmen/vaults)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
It should be noted, in your route though Carina's men will die. Which may not destroy any major variables, will make me as sad as whoring qum so I avoid it.
Edit: Also what was the use of investing in the Eustrin Aram embassy?
the embasy grant the best aram tower score and the best in kerannii and esmera starting score in the synod (the highest aram threshold for both need the aram +5 from the embassy).

this is one of the investment in the "grey" area, they grant some bonus, but this "some" can be superfluous. without know more i think is a safe route.

let carina's men die is sad, agree, but it's for the greater good. simon need that money, let him build a stronger nation. and the drawback are de facto non existent.
it's not different let aram take a massive damage during the war, a lot of men will die for it, but let aram be in good shape after the war is bad. (and halves the embassy cost)

getting the best outcome for the counsel (orcs/unmen/vaults)
he mean the second embrassy, the aram one, in chapter 4

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
the embasy grant the best aram tower score and the best in kerannii and esmera starting score in the synod (the highest aram threshold for both need the aram +5 from the embassy).

this is one of the investment in the "grey" area, they grant some bonus, but this "some" can be superfluous. without know more i think is a safe route.

let carina's men die is sad, agree, but it's for the greater good. simon need that money, let him build a stronger nation. and the drawback are de facto non existent.
it's not different let aram take a massive damage during the war, a lot of men will die for it, but let aram be in good shape after the war is bad. (and halves the embassy cost)

he mean the second embrassy, the aram one, in chapter 4
It's quite possible to get a score of 16 without the embassy. And you even need a point less if you only care about partnering with Esmera. Our routes might be different, but I'm not sure your choosing to purposefully hurt Aram to lower the Embassy cost is wise. Morally as those solders of Aram did nothing wrong the leadership is corrupt, and Economically as you don't need to buy the Embassy at all (at least in chapter 4) if your Aram score is high enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My end result was a 15, yours should be a 16 with the War monument. With either score you are able to 'perfect' the Synod. (Highest threshold of every result except the 2nd best in Ardford travel.)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
+2 for assisting Aram IF the border is great.

i don't reinforce aram border, so i have only the "good" result in border incident, not the best. i can stall diplomaticaly aram because i have all four boost.

the extra point with kerannii and esmera are superfluous, atm, but can be relevant in a later occasion. same for aram tower score (it's the only tower score not checked during the war)

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Deleted my last post due some miscalculations on my part btw(and i was way to sleepy to fix it on the spot). but it worked out fine for me so far though lack of money is felt a bit - as in 4th chapter in 3rd iteration round i have return of 2.700.000 which is about 1m less than in your suggested way. (on the other hand i didn't felt severe lack of funding - aside from inability to do big 1m+ projects at that point) but oh well i guess

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Deleted my last post due some miscalculations on my part btw(and i was way to sleepy to fix it on the spot). but it worked out fine for me so far though lack of money is felt a bit - as in 4th chapter in 3rd iteration round i have return of 2.700.000 which is about 1m less than in your suggested way. (on the other hand i didn't felt severe lack of funding - aside from inability to do big 1m+ projects at that point) but oh well i guess
if you want all the ancient IK key item you must open the (5M ProN) before the end of chapter 4 (and we have one last iteration just after the war), if you open in the chapter 5 you miss the ancient incubus pin

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
i have 2.400.000 on hands and i am currently on council. not sure if there is 1 or 2 income phases left. next rotation i will have 5m on hand, butmaybe i should have invested if there is extra iteration.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i have 2.400.000 on hands and i am currently on council. not sure if there is 1 or 2 income phases left. next rotation i will have 5m on hand, butmaybe i should have invested if there is extra iteration.
after the synod there are two iteration, one already playable, and one other will be in the next update (with the ending of chapter 4).

Kaplan

Mar 6, 2019
only one bank (between yhilin, ivalan and adran bank) before chapter 4 mean meager profit, and that create snowball effect during chapter 4 reducing your return of 1M, at least, in the end of the chapter. asking more ProN in chapter 1 cripple your income dramatically, for what? cache excavation and yhilin works? near useless.

all the supplier are some of the wrost investment you can do, if we are talking about return or hidden stats, you need them for BoY or the 3AW, if your hidden score are high enough they are investment to avoid (with special supplier the only exception to this rule)

100K for the OoS is a waste of money, 50K is enough. the only effect you have at the moment it's only an Auxiliary Diversity +1 in the erosia invasion, a bonus you can gain from other source, and they impacting way less your income.

my actual plan: the erosian war balance is stable, but this is a WIP before we see the actual chapter 4 ending and obviously at any time one update can change the table and force to retink the plan from the start

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You got the special supplier working! o.o
Minor error: you may only collect 5k from the bank during megails route. That doesn't change anything else though.

Though it doesn't make sense to share your allgame investments here. There is so much stuff you have to do in between investments to get them working as you intend to - which you don't share here... and real choices not some 'you don't don't reinforce aram border so you got to adapt'.

More stuff like, how to get Aka above 80RP before BoY. Varia dominated or reshaped? Kill/spare Impaler? How do you max out Qum... and on and on. Wouldn't it be better to not buy the cache exvacation and take the ardford restaurant instead?
And then there are simply other choices like the mentioned saving of Carinas men. It's really a good question why you are willing to sacrifice them for 'the greater good' but you are not willing to rent a succubus for sex... interesting choice. :p

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
You got the special supplier working! o.o
Minor error: you may only collect 5k from the bank during megails route. That doesn't change anything else though.

Though it doesn't make sense to share your allgame investments here. There is so much stuff you have to do in between investments to get them working as you intend to - which you don't share here... and real choices not some 'you don't don't reinforce aram border so you got to adapt'.

More stuff like, how to get Aka above 80RP before BoY. Varia dominated or reshaped? Kill/spare Impaler? How do you max out Qum... and on and on. Wouldn't it be better to not buy the cache exvacation and take the ardford restaurant instead?
And then there are simply other choices like the mentioned saving of Carinas men. It's really a good question why you are willing to sacrifice them for 'the greater good' but you are not willing to rent a succubus for sex... interesting choice. :p
i shared a few time my "best optimized" playthrough.
this was the "old" version: up to the synod.
this is the new version with the erosian invasion:

after finaly find a path for a perfect BoY without yhilin bank in the reunion, and the money saved allow me go for the ivalan (way better return in chapter 4)

i still evaluating a path for opening the ruins before the war, but there is always a little drawback, i don't see any other ways, but i'm no sure enough to finalizing yet (and i sill waiting the end of the chapter anyways).

for the bank return you are wrong, the retun is tied to yhilin score, with yhilin 6+ the return is 10K and not only 5K (you must do aka's route before the megail one for that)

EDIT: for the "new" playthrough you can check with this:

Last edited:

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Does this game have graphics already? I played the game years ago and It was great, but no CGIs or animations.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I see a harem Tag so i am assuming you get a harem in this but i am wondering you don't share your women in this do you.
For the vast majority of it, MC is the only man having sex with the women in the harem, occasionally the women in the harem get frisky with each other but this usually leads into them inviting the MC for a threesome/orgy.

The only exceptions I can remember involve succubus characters, they are not afraid to use sex to further MC's objectives so they will sometimes sleep with people outside the harem, men and women, without the MC being present or involved with the scene. The MC is not a jealous or overbearing person and he understands succubi as a species treat sex in a different way than humans do, so this is not an issue.

The only scene I can remember where the MC is present and "shares" a woman, is a threesome where MC and a temporary futanari double-team a succubus that recently joined his harem.

Reactions: Fatjoe698
4.40 star(s) 174 Votes