Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
For the vast majority of it, MC is the only man having sex with the women in the harem, occasionally the women in the harem get frisky with each other but this usually leads into them inviting the MC for a threesome/orgy.

The only exceptions I can remember involve succubus characters, they are not afraid to use sex to further MC's objectives so they will sometimes sleep with people outside the harem, men and women, without the MC being present or involved with the scene. The MC is not a jealous or overbearing person and he understands succubi as a species treat sex in a different way than humans do, so this is not an issue.

The only scene I can remember where the MC is present and "shares" a woman, is a threesome where MC and a temporary futanari double-team a succubus that recently joined his harem.
And infrequent scenes like that are now non-existent, as certain let's call them 'sensitive' people did not take kindly to them.
I'm sure those same people were rather surprised that we didn't take the fucklords 'anti-ntr' spell and use it for ourselves.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
For the vast majority of it, MC is the only man having sex with the women in the harem, occasionally the women in the harem get frisky with each other but this usually leads into them inviting the MC for a threesome/orgy.

The only exceptions I can remember involve succubus characters, they are not afraid to use sex to further MC's objectives so they will sometimes sleep with people outside the harem, men and women, without the MC being present or involved with the scene. The MC is not a jealous or overbearing person and he understands succubi as a species treat sex in a different way than humans do, so this is not an issue.

The only scene I can remember where the MC is present and "shares" a woman, is a threesome where MC and a temporary futanari double-team a succubus that recently joined his harem.
Ok thank you for the info my good man.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
And infrequent scenes like that are now non-existent, as certain let's call them 'sensitive' people did not take kindly to them.
I'm sure those same people were rather surprised that we didn't take the fucklords 'anti-ntr' spell and use it for ourselves.
Heh, probably the same people who wander why we don't have the option of supporting the NAP in Zirantia.

I think the dev did a good job in writing around the issue,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Does anyone have the variable IDs for research after the second visit to Stenai? I'm a moron who fatfingered the spacebar, only to find that my previous save was BEFORE the Gawnfall Synod:cry:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Does anyone have the variable IDs for research after the second visit to Stenai? I'm a moron who fatfingered the spacebar, only to find that my previous save was BEFORE the Gawnfall Synod:cry:
Research is handled by switches... and they are fairly easy to figure out (not that easy to find since there is a very long list of switches). Each research have two switches, one is triggered when you select it as next topic, the other is triggered when it's complete.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Research is handled by switches... and they are fairly easy to figure out (not that easy to find since there is a very long list of switches). Each research have two switches, one is triggered when you select it as next topic, the other is triggered when it's complete.
Yeah, switches are what I meant, derp. I haven't been able to find the right switches though, since as you said there's a LOOOONG list of switches in the list, and it seems like the researches I'm looking for aren't so clearly defined.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
don't think i understand the link between the two thing

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah, switches are what I meant, derp. I haven't been able to find the right switches though, since as you said there's a LOOOONG list of switches in the list, and it seems like the researches I'm looking for aren't so clearly defined.
It is a long list but they are rather clearly labeled... all of chapter 4 research options are together. Try finding a "CHAPTER FOUR" heading and then look after it.

• Love
Reactions: congamensch

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
It is a long list but they are rather clearly labeled... all of chapter 4 research options are together. Try finding a "CHAPTER FOUR" heading and then look after it.
Thanks man! I finally found them; I guess my eyes just glazed over at some point. I can finally begin the invasion!

don't think i understand the link between the two thing
The previous save I had was a full 3 hours before the situation I mentioned.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Hey just got a new samsung tablet. Downloaded the game but it keeps saying I dont have a file that can open it. Anyone know what Im missing?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Hey just got a new samsung tablet. Downloaded the game but it keeps saying I dont have a file that can open it. Anyone know what Im missing?
If you downloaded a game from here, you also need to download RTP VX Ace package in order to run it. You can download it here:

In other news, 45.0 version was released last night. We got to end of Chapter 4 which show consequences of events that took place during Great Theonoursian War and introduction to Chapter 5. Sierra also said that this time she wont take time off like she used to do after completing a chapter so she'll start working on 46.0 once all the bugs are fixed and public version is released...

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
When I had to go find the switches, they were hidden no matter the save editor I used. I had to manually enable choosing a new research, load, choose it, save, enable it again on the new save, repeat until I could unlock them all, just so I could see what the different options gave for story (I ran through on my legit file first, then did this to see what I was missing).

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes