Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I've lost mine 96h Save Because of Windows update... i was in the half of Third Ancient War, has someone a save closer to that to help me out?
I had something similar happen to me a few months back. I'd spent so much time agonizing over decisions and min maxing everything that the thought of trying to wade through it all again was stifling. In the end I decided to just cheat my way through to where I was again. It still took a solid 100 hours, because I didn't want to cheat too much and I can't help myself but try to min max some things.

I'm not saying you should do the same, I'm just prefacing the fact that, while I DO have a save from the start of the Third Arclent War, Simon owns a few more investments than he should really be able to in that save. He also has the highest RP realistically possible by that point and every conceivable point of every hidden stat, and every experience point that can be squeezed out of every encounter. Nothing you couldn't earn legitimately in any of those though, I'm pretty sure. It's Saner Altina and Healed Varia. Didn't back the central Zarantian Government. Pretty sure I went with Orlise.

If the thought of using a save that had someone cheat in is too icky for you, I'd totally understand and you might wanna look for someone else (or do it again yourself. It's just as fun the second time through). Either way, here it is.

I have Simon standing right in front of Janine, with nothing left to do but talk to her and start the war.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
I had something similar happen to me a few months back. I'd spent so much time agonizing over decisions and min maxing everything that the thought of trying to wade through it all again was stifling. In the end I decided to just cheat my way through to where I was again. It still took a solid 100 hours, because I didn't want to cheat too much and I can't help myself but try to min max some things.

I'm not saying you should do the same, I'm just prefacing the fact that, while I DO have a save from the start of the Third Arclent War, Simon owns a few more investments than he should really be able to in that save. He also has the highest RP realistically possible by that point and every conceivable point of every hidden stat, and every experience point that can be squeezed out of every encounter. Nothing you couldn't earn legitimately in any of those though, I'm pretty sure. It's Saner Altina and Healed Varia. Didn't back the central Zarantian Government. Pretty sure I went with Orlise.

If the thought of using a save that had someone cheat in is too icky for you, I'd totally understand and you might wanna look for someone else (or do it again yourself. It's just as fun the second time through). Either way, here it is.

I have Simon standing right in front of Janine, with nothing left to do but talk to her and start the war.
I've cheated mine, because i didnt like the fighting system, so I gave a buff to easy kill with every combat character. Thanks for the save.

Edger

May 30, 2017
This will help you just read all the comments.
I followed this guide but once I get to the final portal that takes me to the top left of the chest I get teleported once I get to the third square floor. Is that a bug or did I miss a switch?

NVM I manage to figure it out by turning off the blue switch.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
In Aramite Tower how do you get that chest which is blocked by several layers of blocks? I removed each of them except one that is closest to chest. I searched every phase but there dont appear to be any other crystals to break so is there any other way to gei it?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
In Aramite Tower how do you get that chest which is blocked by several layers of blocks? I removed each of them except one that is closest to chest. I searched every phase but there dont appear to be any other crystals to break so is there any other way to gei it?
Go back to the "neutral" phase you started in (talk with the person that put you in your current phase, they will ask if you want to go back, choose "yes").

Reactions: demoka

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
for those asking about army calculations in 0.42.+ - not mine it is from tls wiki

NeriEU

Shillien Templar
Donor
Sep 9, 2018
Does this game have CG? Or its ONLY text? And what kinda incest does it have?
No CG, text block only. Although I like it more than the usual text only games where you spam "fuck fuck fuck" button over and over again (looking at you Strive 4 Power).

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Does this game have CG? Or its ONLY text? And what kinda incest does it have?
They just started to include CG, so while it will at some point have it, it will probably be a long time. As for incest, the sucubbi are an all female race that have sex with their family members freely, though you won't encounter anything like that til a ways into the game. Also the main character has an adopted daughter, but that's not REALLY incest.

Ymirheim

May 6, 2019
I dont know if it is bug or that is as it has always been but when I open system from in-game pause menu it looks different from what I remember (I didnt played TLS for some time so maybe I simply remember it wrong). Was there always one empty row between reset options and return to title screen? I highlighted problematic area in red rectangle.

I am quite sure that there was not empty space between them in previous versions. When I tried to unzip TLS file from siera site I had run into error (something about that anti-virus should scan the file and that file itself is corrupted and when I closed warning sign and started exe.file it once again said it is corrupted and I should reinstall it) so I decided to reset my computer which I planned to do for some time and error was removed but that thing in pic remained I also tried previous versions and it was same. I know that such bugs should not affect things like previous versions but I already had problems of similiar nature on this computers so it was worthy to try.

So my question is is it bug that I have or game is supposed to look like that and everyone has it same. If this is how game is supposed to look normally than sorry for this invalid question.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I dont know if it is bug or that is as it has always been but when I open system from in-game pause menu it looks different from what I remember (I didnt played TLS for some time so maybe I simply remember it wrong). Was there always one empty row between reset options and return to title screen? I highlighted problematic area in red rectangle.

I am quite sure that there was not empty space between them in previous versions. When I tried to unzip TLS file from siera site I had run into error (something about that anti-virus should scan the file and that file itself is corrupted and when I closed warning sign and started exe.file it once again said it is corrupted and I should reinstall it) so I decided to reset my computer which I planned to do for some time and error was removed but that thing in pic remained I also tried previous versions and it was same. I know that such bugs should not affect things like previous versions but I already had problems of similiar nature on this computers so it was worthy to try.

So my question is is it bug that I have or game is supposed to look like that and everyone has it same. If this is how game is supposed to look normally than sorry for this invalid question.
View attachment 297763
in the oldest version i have (0.19.3) the empty line is present.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
:eek:
Why does he use such an old version? It's 2019, not 2005.
It's RPGM VX Ace and she is using that version because she started working on this game in 2014... at the time that was the latest version available.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Probably an odd question, is there a way to play the game in a higher resolution or bigger window size, its a great game but i find myself squinting too much honestly.

Miskarias

Feb 1, 2019
Got a question, I haven't played this game in a long time(im talking chap 3 being latest, long time), Is there a penalty for cheating the xp/money/whatever i can manage to cheat in game? Like does it affect my character negatively regarding stuff like secret stats/relationships etc etc etc.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Got a question, I haven't played this game in a long time(im talking chap 3 being latest, long time), Is there a penalty for cheating the xp/money/whatever i can manage to cheat in game? Like does it affect my character negatively regarding stuff like secret stats/relationships etc etc etc.
Yes, if you have too high of a level during certain conflicts you will receive a penalty.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes